Derrick Player Report- Denied

Manscaped

Your in game name: dont listen to me

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:560971518

The player's in game name: Derrick UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:123730107

What did the player do: This player blatantly broke a rule in the MOTD stating you cannot build during an ongoing RP sitauation.

Line from the MOTD: "Don't build during an Active RP Situation"

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe the player SHOULD be warned.

Derrick is a Senior Admin, has 12 weeks on the server, and already has 24 warnings - 7/8 of which are for FailRP instances.

Any extra information: How can a staff member properly do his/her job if they can't even uphold themselves to the very rules they enforce on other players. 

I understand many players respect Derrick as a staff member and as a player, but this is unacceptable and a punishment needs to be issued. I can understand if he doesn't have any previous warns for FailRP or he has a low amount of warnings but has 24 WARNS with many of them being FailRP.

Edited by Manscaped

+/- Support rn

Waiting for Derick to reply. @TheDerick  (Think this is the right one)

To me this seems like you weren't in RP all the way. Nobody was negotiating for you, and they were just trying to setup a sign. He should not have built, but more or less it seems that he SHOULD NOT get warned. Still +/- for right now. 

(Side note) You also do not ever see him actively build. From the clip he is just standing on the fence. 

Edited by Quaked

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

- Support

From what happened was we kidnapped you I placed a prop just like every single other time we hang people over hospital or next to the bridge. But the thing was you we're not getting negotiated for which makes there no instance of RP at that time and if you want to say that just being kidnapped is RP then you can. Not only that but from the logic that you are stating your basically saying if someone has a hostage they cannot build which doesn't make sense at all. Also from talking to magic he never actually stated that having a hostage is an RP situation all the time he said it is when actually kidnapping them or negotiating for them. So overall I don't see what I have done wrong.

Also in the MOTD it states "Don't build during an Active RP Situation" but again there was no rp situation happening. (etc. being negotiated for or interrogated anything in that sort)

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

9 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

- Support

From what happened was we kidnapped you I placed a prop just like every single other time we hang people over hospital or next to the bridge. But the thing was you we're not getting negotiated for which makes there no instance of RP at that time and if you want to say that just being kidnapped is RP then you can. Not only that but from the logic that you are stating your basically saying if someone has a hostage they cannot build which doesn't make sense at all. Also from talking to magic he never actually stated that having a hostage is an RP situation all the time he said it is when actually kidnapping them or negotiating for them. So overall I don't see what I have done wrong.

Clip only shows the fence being there, NEVER showed Derick Actually building the fence. (to explain that further going) I can have a base up and bring a hostage in, it wouldn't be building as the fence was already there.

Edited by Killer.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

13 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

- Support

Also in the MOTD it states "Don't build during an Active RP Situation" but again there was no rp situation happening. (etc. being negotiated for or interrogated anything in that sort)

How is kidnapping someone not a RP situation, you are literally roleplaying as a criminal kidnapping me?  Can you explain to me what is considered a "rp situation" and why kidnapping someone isn't?

-Support
In the video, the fence was already there so not enough proof first of all. Second of all the situation was never active in which the MOTD states "Don't build during an Active RP Situation". Active basically means something is currently happening such as an active bank raid, or active hostage negotiations, or an active gen store. None of this was happening as you can see in the clip.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
In the video, the fence was already there so not enough proof first of all. Second of all the situation was never active in which the MOTD states "Don't build during an Active RP Situation". Active basically means something is currently happening such as an active bank raid, or active hostage negotiations, or an active gen store. None of this was happening as you can see in the clip.

I mean in my opinion it should at the very most be a verbal to Derick
also its Derick* not Derrick*

Edited by Parry

Its Parry

-Support 

-no evidence of said building

-even if you end up proving said evidence no rules were broken as there was no gov on scene nor any of your family members attempting to break you out, the rule you quoted refers to building a base during a raid,bank robbery or otherwise ACTIVE RP situation. 
-Don’t let you bring upset about being kidnapped and hung in front of everyone to make a false report 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

2 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support 

-no evidence of said building

-even if you end up proving said evidence no rules were broken as there was no gov on scene nor any of your family members attempting to break you out, the rule you quoted refers to building a base during a raid,bank robbery or otherwise ACTIVE RP situation. 
-Don’t let you bring upset about being kidnapped and hung in front of everyone to make a false report 

Also mans got banned for being a alt account, complaining about people breaking the rules while you've been the biggest rule breaker in this thread lmaoooo

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

That bald Aussie Guy

10 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png