Jeff | False Warn Appeal- Accepted

Solomon

Your In-game: Solomon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183878125

The admin's name in-game: Jeff

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Jeff

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/xs8qd1

Why do you think this warn was false: I was warned for Fail RP because I shot someone who just killed 6 police officers while I was still undercover. The reason I got warned was because according to the staff member the FBI SOP said any undercover agents are not allowed to assist government without breaking cover. I think this warn is false because I was undercover as PD, not FBI, and there are no PD rules against assisting government while still undercover. 

Any extra information:

@Adams  

pdhcdepcomm.png

This was clear and obvious FailRP. You are still a civilian until you come out from being undercover. I had got in a shootout with Police and you waited until I wasn't looking and gunned me down. I will be uploading the video shortly. PD are not normally given the ability to be undercover, you have that priveledge as undercover is normally for FBI. When using a FBI feature you must following the FBI SOP which clearly states you must come out of being undercover before assisting government

As of in the situation, you were a citizen who assisted government which is considered FailRP, you continued to argue with the admin for several minutes and changing your story and lying on different occasions, I will not be pursuing this but I will provide all necessary video footage as of when it uploads.

Its not free reign just because your PD using the FBI feature, there are still rules you have to follow

+Support

PD does not follow FBI SOP and an Undercover HC member does not count as a civilian assisting officers

4 minutes ago, Manscaped said:

This was clear and obvious FailRP. You are still a civilian until you come out from being undercover. I had got in a shootout with Police and you waited until I wasn't looking and gunned me down. I will be uploading the video shortly. PD are not normally given the ability to be undercover, you have that priveledge as undercover is normally for FBI. When using a FBI feature you must following the FBI SOP which clearly states you must come out of being undercover before assisting government

As of in the situation, you were a citizen who assisted government which is considered FailRP, you continued to argue with the admin for several minutes and changing your story and lying on different occasions, I will not be pursuing this but I will provide all necessary video footage as of when it uploads.

Its not free reign just because your PD using the FBI feature, there are still rules you have to follow

Also, the undercover dealer is not an "FBI Feature". We have our own undercover dealer in the PD High Command office

Edited by Adams

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

Just now, Adams said:

+Support

PD does not follow FBI SOP and an Undercover HC member does not count as a civilian assisting officers

yeah i was gonna say 

Going undercover is not a FBI specific feature. and PD high command sure have their own guidelines 

+ support I think jeff just didnt know better as thats okay. he did his job properly but didnt have the right info 

Just now, Manscaped said:

So what you are saying is that there are no rules broken here? 

Video is restricted

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

4 minutes ago, Manscaped said:

As I see it. I consider it FailRP since how is he suppose to now Solomon is undercover and as of the sit I don't know the exact rules PD high command have to follow going undercover.

Solomon said hes not aware of any restrictions/guidlines against PD high command using the undercover feature, so we assumed that they would follow the general guidlines for it.

Its common sense for undercover to act as government official they need to come out of their undercover status, as they are currently a civilian.

Edited by Manscaped

1 minute ago, JeffTheSniper said:

As I see it. I consider it FailRP since how is he suppose to now Solomon is undercover and as of the sit I don't know the exact rules PD high command have to follow going undercover.

yeah and thats okay you still did your job and thats a good thing know you now PD HC dont follow FBI undercover guidelines 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

6 minutes ago, Vice said:

yeah i was gonna say 

Going undercover is not a FBI specific feature. and PD high command sure have their own guidelines 

+ support I think jeff just didnt know better as thats okay. he did his job properly but didnt have the right info 

Video is restricted

Solomon said hes doesn't know of any PD High Command undercover SOP so we assumed that they had to follow the same rules as FBI. So what guidelines are you speaking of?

3 minutes ago, Manscaped said:

Solomon said hes doesn't know of any PD High Command undercover SOP so we assumed that they had to follow the same rules as FBI. So what guidelines are you speaking of?

There is no guidelines. PD High command is not fbi we run fbi. They don’t need to follow their rules that are set. Common sense ect! Still has to be in place when going undercover ect! From where I stand I do this all the time. When we go undercover we can rp as detective. Meaning we are still classed as gov just in plain clothes. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

There is no guidelines. PD High command is not fbi we run fbi. They don’t need to follow their rules that are set. Common sense ect! Still has to be in place when going undercover ect! From where I stand I do this all the time. When we go undercover we can rp as detective. Meaning we are still classed as gov just in plain clothes. 

Ok Max Holland thank you for explaining this, as of I know I believe the warn may be false as before I thought you needed to come out of cover.

I still think you need to come out of undercover though, I dont know exactly.

Edited by Manscaped

+/- Support

~ I mean in my opinion it is FailRP to help gov. while UC. I think that you should at least come out of UC before shooting them.

~ But also as Max and Adams stated there is no Undercover PD rules stating against it.

~ I feel like the warn could either stay or be removed

But its up to SMT now 

Good Luck though!

Its Parry

41 minutes ago, Parry said:

+/- Support

~ I mean in my opinion it is FailRP to help gov. while UC. I think that you should at least come out of UC before shooting them.

~ But also as Max and Adams stated there is no Undercover PD rules stating against it.

But its up to SMT now 

Good Luck though!

59 minutes ago, Parry said:

+/- Support

But its up to SMT now 

Good Luck though!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

PD high command, do not need to follow fbi’s Undercover sop. 
also what Solomon did I do almost everytime I’m undercover. Detective rp.

I wouldn’t warn someone for that rather bring it up to their higher ups? 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, Parry said:

+/- Support

But its up to SMT now 

Good Luck though!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+/- Support
-I would personally need to see the PD High Command Undercover Guide for this to be dictated as not Fail RP
-If there is no Undercover Guide then you would at least need to follow some sort of undercover SOP which that being FBI's.
-Unless there was new rules added where PD HC can do whatever they want, then this in my eyes would also still be FailRP.
-At the end of the day my opinion doesn't really matter as it can go either way. 
Good luck Solomon!

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

14 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- Support
-I would personally need to see the PD High Command Undercover Guide for this to be dictated as not Fail RP
-If there is no Undercover Guide then you would at least need to follow some sort of undercover SOP which that being FBI's.
-Unless there was new rules added where PD HC can do whatever they want, then this in my eyes would also still be FailRP.
-At the end of the day my opinion doesn't really matter as it can go either way. 
Good luck Solomon!

Couldn't have said it much better

+support

Jeff was probably confused and probably didn't know better. 

PD HC obviously don't need to follow FBIs UC SOP, with that being said I do still think the warn should be removed but I also believe new regulation should be put in place concerning PD HC UC.
This could be seen as mingy is what I am trying to say, so just to avoid confusion and future instances like these I feel like the best bet would be to create new guidelines for PD Undercover. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP Manager