Travar's Support Application

Travar

Should Travar become a Teamspeak Support member?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Travar become a Teamspeak Support member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Travar

Steam Name: Travar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62467440

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: I am one of the ETL on SCP RP and I am a Senior Moderator on SCP RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: I am in the TeamSpeak every single day for more than 5+ hours a day. I am always open to others to message and always talking with the players/users in the TS.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I would like to join the Support team to assist in helping the community as best as I can. I would like to help resolve issues in the TeamSpeak, as well as provide my support to the fullest extent I can for others that need my help in support. I see many new people join the TeamSpeak and sit there for a long while waiting to be given support. Many of these people get discouraged by the long wait and leave the TeamSpeak. I want to prevent that from happening and get to people as fast as I can. I want to help people the best I can, as well as allow others to get relief from doing continuous support. I personally like helping others and I feel I would fit well as a TeamSpeak Support member. I want to help out the veteran Support members, due to there being a lack of consistent support members throughout the day. I am always free, and can always help anyone in TeamSpeak. I would put anything aside to help out others, since I can always get back to what I am doing after. Being support is something I really wanted to do for a while, and could not do it as regular Event Team. I have been wanting to join for over 4 Months now, and now I am here applying attempting to achieve my goal. I would also like to join to be able to get new members into Gaminglight as effective as I can, with the proper hospitality and kindness.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am very active on the TeamSpeak, as I said I get on for a decent amount of time every day. I am willing to hop on at any moment into the TS to help as much as I can. I am not afraid of dropping whatever  I am doing to help give support to anyone needing it. I am always willing to meet new people, as well as be friendly with all. I would be very kind and hospitable to new and old players requiring assistance. I try to be friendly with everyone I can, as well as be as helpful I can be to anyone. I would also help give input on new support applications, so that we can get a more effective income of new Support members. I would not abuse my power and not stray away from the proper course. I have experience with TeamSpeak, as well as I have been staff on servers/TeamSpeak before. I would help as many as I can in my power, and direct those I can not help to the proper people in case of that situation.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello there! My name is Travar and I am a member apart of the Gaminglight TS Support Team, how may I help you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have.

Edited by Travar
  • Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+support

" I demand more support team! "

serious though travar is a nice guy. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/25/2021 at 6:54 PM, Dragin said:

+support

i’ll take your word for it. other server friend!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Head of Staff
On 1/25/2021 at 5:54 PM, Dragin said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/25/2021 at 6:54 PM, Dragin said:

+support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

- Event team lead and Forums diplomat which proves dedication

- Great Application 

- Respected within the community

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 2/3/2021 at 4:58 PM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Event team lead and Forums diplomat which proves dedication

- Great Application 

- Respected within the community

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General