STEAM_0:1:60884699

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Duck/Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I can improve the Role-playing of the branch by offering more in-debt tasks, Such as giving required check ups throughout the whole ship of certain battalions, as well as expand what the medical researchers could research on and what they could go into like experimental healing methods. I can Assist in giving more tryouts for the people who wish to join medical and grow the branch. From what I see while I'm usually actively on is that Medical seem to rarely host tryouts around the late nights (5-10 EST), and that can be an issue at times. With that I will be on point on hosting tryouts when I am on at those times.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

As I used to be an Engineering Officer I was able to assist Havoc with all I could with sims and improving activity. I can do the same for Medical as the Medical Overseer. I can bring more medical sims as well as activity throughout the branch. This branch is the best for learning more about how much it can be used for more Role-playing scenarios. I have been in positions which over see others before, such as command positions that I have stated before

Why do you want this rank?: 

I wish to improve not only Medical as a branch, but to improve the idea to lower naval ranks of joining a specialty an how it is very important for all branches as a whole. Joining a specialty improves branch relationships and also includes how we as a naval can help that by mediating as being overseers of certain branches. This growth is important to fit each needs of certain branches while we watch over them and help them improve where they are needed. I feel when i join such specialty I'm improving my duty to both medical and to naval by helping the relationship between them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose within the Medical branch is to make sure all medical records are up to date to ensure that the troopers of the ISD are in healthy condition. As well as to make sure Medical is doing their job to keep the ship as healthy as can be and that they are responsibly assisting in each unhealthy troopers needs. While off ship my job is to insure that all medical supplies are in order before we head off the ISD as well as no supplies were loss in transportation, to make sure all the medical troopers are on standby to ensure anyone who needs the medical help gets it immediately.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support
-Deserves the position 
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
Fixed

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good application
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good application
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Oops I said good application  twice , My bad

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
On 1/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position 
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 1/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position 
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

Was a former EO so should know how specs work as well

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Kami- Amaterasu changed the title to Kami's Medical Overseer Application
On 1/23/2021 at 3:09 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position 
-Former SCPRP Command
-Good Application 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Accepted
Please speak to High Admiral WiN for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png