Report on Parry- Denied

Ruben On The Radio

Disclaimer: I have no hate/ dislike to anyone mentioned in the report. I believe (among a few others) that this isnt according to the rules therefore leaving it up to staff to make a decision

Your In-Game Name: Ruben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Staff member's In-Game Name: Parry Muhammad (STEAM_0:1:535368944)

What did they do?: There was a money silo inside this base. The only acces point is on the roof which you cannot get to without taking around 70 HP Damage. The owners (muhammad family) claimed that it was approved by Will and Zerg. After consulting with will and got a staff member to talk to zerg we found out that Will nor Zerg approved this base as the family including parry claimed.

Accusations on a list: Lying to fellow staff and knowingly partaking in a failbase whilst being a staff member

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2370365842, With all this evidence you can see that zerg didnt approve it nor did Will as parry stated in chat

Involved Staff: Will, Zerg, Austinnn, Earl Scruggs and parry

Involved Players: Trever, Vergil, Other PD units

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike/Demotion: Strike

Here we see the base itself and its only entry point. The white square. image.thumb.png.e6c5b2536e7093d8f34754cc2f276005.png

Here we see that Parry is involved in the base due to the VOIP proximity. image.thumb.png.0424d36f61808beb37a0724b0e78499f.png

Here is the chat between me and Will regarding if he validated the base. Naamloos.thumb.png.1275ff33261bc669505dab4226faa9ef.png

Chat between staff member Austinnn handling my report on the base and zerg regaring him validating the base image.png.ae46dcc15e9d38cb5a39f9453a34e4d1.pngimage.png.86cc2a730b221fa9739ea440515db9ce.pngimage.png.3ea40ba8ec6d41b1c05f8531fe4534eb.png

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

-Support
Will Approved our after you left so.....
Doesn't break any rules

(EDIT) Zerg did come and check out the base but ig he just didn't see the entrance

Zerg should tell that we had him come and check out our exit

Edited by Parry

Its Parry

Just now, Ruben On The Radio said:

It not all about the base itself please read the entire report

I did read the report, you said that parry lied about the approval. Theres your SS. It's not a failbase either according to will who did a thorough examination.

-Support
-Has Admin Approval already
-Zerg did in fact speak with Parry and see parts of the base therefor making Parry's claim of talking to zerg already truthful.

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

-support

Will reviewed it and declared that it wasn't a failbase, the night before Will reviewed a different base we had, and he told us to remove it or change it because it was too high, he said it would be ok if we changed it to under the tube1x1x8, so Will approved of it as long as we fixed it, which we did.

We asked Zerg if the base was fail, and he said it was ok. When Zerg came there was a ramp there, but that was only for building so I removed it after, just a simple misunderstanding, so no one lied.

Edited by india goat
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

From all -Supports he did say Lying to staff to so you did lie to staff and you still broke that rule.

Also i do not know but this does not look like staff rule breaking looks more like a Player Report...

How did he lie to staff? Will said if we fixed the base to the requirements he approves of it, and we fixed it, so saying that Will approved the base is not a lie, and Zerg did approve of the base, he just didn't notice the roof. 

5 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

From all -Supports he did say Lying to staff to so you did lie to staff and you still broke that rule.

Also i do not know but this does not look like staff rule breaking looks more like a Player Report...

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- support 
There's seems to be miscommunication somewhere when you asked zerg/will about the base if anything I think this should end in a verbal if there is anything wrong. I also heard about this base from them and heard you fall into water but I'm not completely sure what rule it break. If anything about it is a failbase it would be considered the entrance where you have to fall. I also think you shouldn't pick one player to report considering it wasn't just parry involved. I understand about the lying part but as I see from the other point of views there were miscommunication. 

Overall -support

I just want to say that I didn't see the base when it done, when I came to you it was still being built. When I did come they asked me about a shooting window and I told them they could have it.

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-support

Pretty sure parry would lie to others and staff while being command in a department and part of staff clearly was approved by several mods

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

-support
-This seems to be in the wrong section first off.
-Clear Miscommunication between the two players being mentioned(Admin and Parry) which doesn't mean he's lying it could have just been a miscommunication or misrepresentation of words. Definetly not worth a report though. This report seems kinda useless, as if there was miscommunication it wouldn't take more than asking an admin to come base check it which they did and ended up approving of the base. Therefor this didn't have to go any farther than small conversation and a report seems salty and overreached.

+/- Support 

Should be a player report not a staff report 

I have been told by many people when I am on that its a fail base and they were calling it a trap base but I am yet to see inside

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

45 minutes ago, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

+/- Support 

Should be a player report not a staff report 

I have been told by many people when I am on that its a fail base and they were calling it a trap base but I am yet to see inside

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support he did approve it.

https://gyazo.com/1978354ba19b79097fb5986416331b04

will told us to change the material for the entry tube since it was considered a kill box. Not a failbase.

-Support

I reviewed the base after I had sent those discord messages Ruben shows, which is he is correct, I did not approve of this base being used until after they had modified the base and argued with them for a bit. I feel that the base should not be used as it can be considered a trap base seeing as the only way to get into the base is to jump off a cliff, taking damage in the process.

The only reason why I am -Supporting this is because there was nothing broken in the staff handbook that . did in this situation (other than maybe argue with a staff member, but still minor).

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed