Mary

In-Game Name: 
Mary

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)
STEAM_0:1:519066521

What is your ULX Rank?:
Gold

What is your RP Rank?:
Former REDACTED-staff, E-11 2LT, RnD Ra.
Currently GENSEC LCPL

What is your timezone?:
EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 
8/5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 
Yes, used to be a past ET member before leaving to take a long break from the server.

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):
I have 0 warns for servers and 1 for the forums. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I have been apart of this server for roughly 3-4 months, more or less, and I am been in every branch the server has to offer. I have been command in a few branches and I have shown that I am someone who works hard for what they believe in. Everyone knows me as someone who likes to RP, even if its a simple conversation or when it's a surgery happening in medbay (When I was in medical). People that know me can say how much I like to engage with the community and try to make it better by telling a joke or just asking how someone's day was. 

SCP knowledge and RP
While I can't say I know all the SCP lore, I know a rather large amount and how I could put that knowledge into an event for the server to have fun with. My past events show that I normally did GOI raids or just fun little SCP events that actually followed lore and made people really like it. Most people I normally don't break character unless it's to tell someone something or if it's someone asking a question. I like to RP with the community and have fun with the events I used to do and will hopefully be able to do again. 

Late hours
I am mostly on when the server just got off peak hours or when the server is close to being dead. During this time, not a lot of events happen and I think that is a shame since some people can only be on during that time and late hours can get boring. If I was accepted, I would try to push for some events to happen during late hours and give people something to do.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
In the past, I have done a few SCP-914 events in the past but I would like to do a little twist with one. So at the start of the event, I would spawn my dupe for SCP-914 and have another ET member act as the "guard" that would be guarding the SCP. I would then say on the PA that 914 had just arrived at the site and can be found in a place in the site. As people would come and see it, they could put things in and the SCP would work normally. However, half way through the event the SCP would start infecting some of the things with SCP-008. I would of course say this via advert and have an ET member or Senior ET there to bring them, change them, then return them. The event would go on with people killing the infected and SCP-914 then turning off or breaking. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
As I have said before, SCP-1762 is my favorite SCP. This is mostly because this SCP works off the validation of others and will die if no one believes in it. To me, this seems like when people have dreams or goals of their own and stop believing they can achieve them. Without validation, the dream dies and disappears.

Thanks you for reading my ET app! 

Free From GL ❤️

Ain't going to be +Supporting or -Supporting due to bias issues.

However Mary was a previous Senior Moderator which could lead you to assume that she has the ability to use ULX.

Only problem I've seen is that you have been very on & off within the server, so activity could be a issue to start fixing.

For example you resigned as Senior Mod, re-applied for T-Mod then got accepted which then you left. 

I would like to see more ET on at night though, we could use some events during those times since all I see during those hours is every Scp breached causing chaos.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

-Previous Staff
-Trustworthy & Creative

-You've left a couple times but that shouldn't tarnish anything.

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

22 hours ago, Squash said:

However Mary was a previous Senior Moderator which could lead you to assume that she has the ability to use ULX.

Only problem I've seen is that you have been very on & off within the server, so activity could be a issue to start fixing.

For example you resigned as Senior Mod, re-applied for T-Mod then got accepted which then you left. 

I would like to see more ET on at night though, we could use some events during those times since all I see during those hours is every Scp breached causing chaos.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/20/2021 at 10:55 PM, GLaDOS said:

+Support

-Previous Staff
-Trustworthy & Creative

-You've left a couple times but that shouldn't tarnish anything.

Mary just take an LOA instead of leaving and rejoining 🤦‍♂️

+Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 1/21/2021 at 1:37 AM, Squash said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧