10 members have voted

1. 1. should i be promoted to LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Techy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464850159

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:   3 weeks (not sure exactly but it was around early december)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think i should be a part of PD low command because i have been in PD for about 5 months, i know several command members and etc. I am Sergeant rank in SWAT, SSA in FBI and a MSTR in State so i think i know my way around and how stuff works. I have been told by many supervisors in PD they reccomend me for LC and other players. i was previously staff so i think I would understand how to deal with toxic players or how to deal with mingy PD members and such. I also think that my reputation proceeds my as i have 0 warns and i haven't been striked or demoted from any Dep and never had any problems. activity won't be a very big problem since COVID and i have tons of freetime since I currently don't have a job. I think i should be LT because I know several members in low command so i don't think it would be very hard fitting into the group and im think im well known on the server. I hope this application was good, thanks for reading.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Techy

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

- Support 
- I Haven't saw you a lot on PD (might be timezone)
- I also haven't heard or saw about you training 
- I didnt even know you were a SM 
- Was promoted on the 17/12/20 which isnt 3 weeks away fully 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 
Overall I dont think you should be low command yet as I have not so you on PD a lot and feel you need to show yourself a bit more first other than that when ive saw you on other Depts you seem a nice guy that's mature and respectful 

Good Luck 

Edited by Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

58 minutes ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 
Overall I dont think you should be low command yet as I have not so you on PD a lot and feel you need to show yourself a bit more first other than that when ive saw you on other Depts you seem a nice guy that's mature and respectful 

Good Luck 

As cammy stated I just feel like you can use more time on PD as well as making yourself  a bit known by maybe playing more on the PD job as well as training cadets and what not. Nevertheless, good luck.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

2 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

Yeah I also didn't know you were a SM (which just could be me)

Other wise techy is a good member I just don't know about low command ready yet

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

Agree with cammy

That bald Aussie Guy

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

15 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

My advice: start training more, get more active, and wait 3 weeks. The date you're eligible to actually apply is 1/07/2021. Good luck nonetheless.

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

minisigforums.webp

- Support 

+ Seems Mature 
+ Seems like a good guy 
+ Respectful 

Good Luck 

got to agree with cammy here. Youre a good guy but you need to up your activity and be a SM for a bit longer

-/+

+your a good person when it comes to character 

-you haven’t been all that active 

-you haven’t waited long enough in my opinion there’s always room for time to improve 

+I think you could handle the duties but i think you should get active and show your skills and enhance them

overall I can’t say you should be LT yet just because activity and lack of skill I think you should take the time you have and increase your skills so when the time to do this comes you get nothing but waves of +’s otherwise good luck!

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 1/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, Jager said:

-/+

-you haven’t waited long enough in my opinion there’s always room for time to improve 

+I think you could handle the duties but i think you should get active and show your skills and enhance them

overall I can’t say you should be LT yet just because activity and lack of skill I think you should take the time you have and increase your skills so when the time to do this comes you get nothing but waves of +’s otherwise good luck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

20 minutes ago, Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX said:

On 1/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, Jager said:

-/+

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 1/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, Jager said:

-/+

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

• Will locked this topic