General Stone's Retirement

Stone Man

As of January 4th 2021 I have made the decision to retire from my HC and staff positions. 

From when I joined this server with a buddy of mine back in January of 2020 to the present year, this has been an amazing experience for me. I've met a lot of great people, and I have made a lot of fond memories that I will not soon forget. This server has been a big part of my life for the past year and unfortunately with a full time job I cannot dedicate as much time to GL as I'd like to, and I do not want to hold up a position that I cannot dedicate myself to fully. I have been playing Gmod SWRP since 2016 and I have never stuck with a server for this long, so that can attest to the quality of the server and the people who manage it.

I'm not going to mention many people I'd have to list all of you guys and that would take way too long for me to do, but I will always remember you all.
I will however mention Hotshot and Luci as I am very grateful to them for having me on their server and entrusting me to hold HC & a Senior Admin rank.

I'd like to also mention AHC.

-Blizzard 
Over the course of my time as HC, I wasnt the most fond of you at the beginning but once I got to know you, you turned out to be a really down to earth guy and a good leader, along with being extremely dedicated to your duties as HC. I hope to see you as the next General.

-Maverick
My old Grand General back in the my early days on the server, a great guy and an even better leader.  Thank you for all of the advice and opinions you gave us, along with helping manage Army, I hope to see you back as GG someday. 

-RJ

Never got to know you all that well, however you have done good as you time in HC, and I hope to see you rise up the ranks of HC one day.

Anyways, its been a pleasure fellas, thank you all for the memories. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Stone....

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Its been an honor serving under you pebbles!
despicable me animation GIF

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Damn sad to see you go 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

All though i never really knew you that well. Its sad to see you go. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Salute Yes Sir GIF by Paramount Network

It was a pleasure to guard you.

Former Trial Senior Guard

• Adam. locked this topic