Make it day on the surface - Denied

Wheatley the moron

Post name: Day time

What are you suggesting? - Makin it day time on the surface

How would this change better the server? -  Surface is very strange currently 
Ex:  you can See Shadows despite night
You can hear birds even though its Night

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Wheatley the moron

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

smh it just got changed 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Super Duper Heavy Mega Minus Support

I'm a night owl in real life so I relate to this map on a spiritual level.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-Support

Let me tell you a quick story.. I was once stationed at E-11 base awaiting for a threat in the facility, all of a sudden, CI informs us they had SCP-049, I then start negotations. We come to a deal and as I walk up there, CI with the sun in their back tells us to give them the money. I comply, but then CI backs off and the sun blinds me. they kill us and retrieve 049, end of the story. Of course this was invented, but what I mean by that is the sun is a literate flashbang.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

- Support
I will have you know that night time is the most perfect time for you to chill and relax and have the most fun in. It also goes easier on your eyes which is a massive plus to your health. If you change to day time, then we all will have our eyes burned by the sun's immense light power. Smh admin plz no

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support
I will have you know that night time is the most perfect time for you to chill and relax and have the most fun in. It also goes easier on your eyes which is a massive plus to your health. If you change to day time, then we all will have our eyes burned by the sun's immense light power. Smh admin plz no

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• 3 weeks later...