Unused In-Game Features/addons

Zeeptin

• Owner

As we start the new year, we are looking to improve all the servers and roll out more updates than any year before. Getting rid of addons that aren't popular/used often is key to adding new fresh content. Please post below some addons/features that you guys wouldn't mind seeing removed from the server in the future. For obvious reasons, do not include CC content. 

Please please please do NOT write 1000 word essay. Be short and to the point.

1: Kidnapper job: no one uses this, never seen anyone use it. new players normally will either donate to get a rob with restrains or buy them from a gen store

2: Black market dealer: even though it sells restrains and lockpicks (and i think something else?) gen stores sell it as well. 

3: weapon_policebaton (not sure about this one, but I dont thinks its on any of the gov jobs. Also not sure of its use)

4: Dans weapon shelf? weapon_shelf (not sure where this is from and Ive never seen a weapon shelf

5: rcars_patty_wagon2 no one uses this except minges test driving it

Honorable mentions that i wasnt sure on whether to include or not to include as they are CC content i believe but from CCs that are no longer on the server (perhaps forgotten and not removed?)

5: Some cars in the DK pack that ive never seen in any of the CC dealers or in game like the dk_lrurus and dk_lc500. These look fairly detailed so maybe some space to be had?

6: the crsk_tesla_model_x_2015 is not in any dealer and is a large file

7: the tdm VOLVO pack which includes the 242turbotdm  vol850rtdm vols60tdm volxc70tdm  volxc90tdm

(someone else said the f1 car was large and laggy, its a CC car on my CC and is 10mb almost to the decimal)

Edited by jackyman21
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1. Rescue Trucks/Fire Truck/Mobile Command Center

2. Bailer NPC

3. Prostitute Job (high file size)

4. Lower/small sources of income (weed, smaller bitminers)

5. Truck driver/taxi driver/tow truck driver jobs

6. High polygon vehicles (McClaren, F1 Car)

Edited by Alex Raddish

- Hacker and kidnapper are pointless jobs in my opinion.

- The truck bundle was one of the first donate items. Removing it now could create frustration. That being said, the taxi and truck could be added to a regular car dealer. Of those 3, the tow truck job is the only RP job and I recommend keeping it as is. 

- The bailer is very rarely used. 

- The prostitute is pointless but a staple of many RP servers. 

- Don't know how large the city worker addon was but not a huge fan of that type of RP. Seems similar to tow truck driver. 

- The frag grenade (doesn't do any damage and only a few classes have it.)  

Edited by Crease

Prostitutes job - Rarely used and ERP isn't allowed

Taxi job - I have never once in my almost two years in gaminglight seen someone use the taxi job.

Scrap tool - Doesn't work on majority of cars

Kidnapper job - I don't see a point in this job as basically all crim jobs can kidnap and no one uses it.

Dispatch Director job - Is used by the dispatch director some times, however I don't really see a point in the job.

Hacker - Once again I have never seen someone use this job

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1. Banker. Serves no point and doesn't really do anything.

I also agree on kidnapper job as well as prostitute 

Maybe the drug dealer and drugs. There not bought cause there is no use for them really

• Like 2

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent