Snar - Admin report- Denied

tunkin

Your In-game: Sexylegs

Your SteamID:  76561198163800942

The admin's name in-game: Snar

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do :  The entire bank security and banker(snar) were having shootouts right and left and were blocking the entrance with shotguns out when anyone would drive by. I commented on how high ranking admins never get warned (not mentioning names) which snar replied and we had a very brief discussion which I wasn’t able to screenshot because i was kicked from the server by Snar and told I would be banned if I didn’t come back with a better attitude. I don’t think this was appropriate and at the very least should have been given a valid reason instead of just being randomly kicked.  Too be clear, I was not arguing over a rule or anything of the sort, i was not told not to do anything nor did i break any rules and go against what any admin told me. This isnt a typical case of aruging with SMT about rules or what should or shouldnt happen. just simply saying that admins dont get warned ever which is true and never did i specify who i was talking about. if Anything i made a broad statement relating to something i see alot while playing Gmod. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Screenshot_31.png.0f35e24a00d72d36efb7b5ec85e284e5.png

PS : I Dont think snar is a bad admin but feel like him kicking me was not fair (at all) and this should be acknowledged

Edited by tunkin
I was not clear enough
  • Laughing 2