Mitchell Hugh's O5 Researcher Application

Mitchell Hugh

In Game Name: kingdoms_3 (Mitchell Hugh)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508723946

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Research from Foundation Research.

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to join the O5 Research team to further become involved within the Research branch, And get some more RP experience as apart of the 05 Staff team, Ever since I re-joined this server back in October, Research has been my favorite branch, And I always thought the O5 Staff team were really chill people, So with the recent opening of a spot for O5 Researcher, I want to join the O5 Research team to get some more RP experience as a O5 Researcher, I fully intend to be just as active in O5 Research as my current Research Command position, And I do not intend to minge with the Level 5 clearance I will get as a O5 Researcher either. So to sum it up; I wish to be a O5 Researcher to be more involved within the Research branch, And get some new RP experiences exclusive to the O5 Staff, And keep the site running smoothly.

Why should we accept you: One of the reasons I believe I should be accepted into the O5 Staff team is my activity, I have already explained it before, But I am usually on this server pretty much all day, It hasn't been as perfect as of recently due to the holidays, But I am typically always on the server or on my PC from 12 PM > 1 AM EST, So I have good enough activity to get on the server when needed, I also plan to do frequent testing as a O5 Researcher while on the server, and I plan to report any major discoveries to the O5, And I am almost always on discord, So I can be easily contacted if something were to happen, Another reason I think I should be O5 Researcher is the fact I have 0 strikes within both CI and Research, I am not the type of person who typically minges or purposely breaks any SOP or MOTD rules, Not on this server, Not on any server, So I completely confident that I can remain professional while on the job and keep the site running smoothly, I also feel like I am qualified for O5 Researcher is that I already have experience with being a trusted and active Research command, So I already have a great understanding on how to organize and command people when needed, And for my final reason, I have a amazing understanding of the MOTD and it's rules, I will admit; I have broken the MOTD before previously in the past, But I have learned since then, And I believe I now understand the MOTD rules in it's entirety clearly due to me being apart of Event Team.

Thank you for reading my O5 Researcher application! If you found any errors within my application (Grammar, Wrong SteamID, ETC.), Please let me know so I can fix them!

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated

-Active RnD SVR

Best of luck! ~OL6

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Well structured application,

Good Detail,

Active & current Low-Command Member of Research,

One tip, Please include some previous test/experiments that we can review to see whether you fit the position! 

Good Luck! | OR-7

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

20 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated to his work

Good Luck Mitchell!

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 12/30/2020 at 5:23 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated to his work

Good Luck Mitchell!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 12/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated

-Active RnD SVR

Best of luck! ~OL6

yes

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated

-Active RnD SVR

Best of luck! ~OL6

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 12/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated

-Active RnD SVR

Best of luck! ~OL6

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 12/30/2020 at 5:23 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated to his work

Good Luck Mitchell!

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 12/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, Dr. Pills said:

+Support

-Active Command member

-Good Application

-Dedicated

-Active RnD SVR

Best of luck! ~OL6

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• Star locked this topic