Am I fit for Vice?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

AX1 / Odin

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I'm applying for the vice commander position of DT.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The primary reason  I'm applying for the position of a vice commander is so I can further extend my leadership and operational capabilities within Death Troopers. becoming  a vice commander would allow me to ensure that not only the overall rank integrity and internal structure is stable and not problematic but it would also allow me to better help the overall branch out with a variety of things such as roster updates, strong communications with other command members from different battalions to ensure that the bond of Death Troopers and other regiments stay good and that we can always work alongside each other. It would simply put make my job a great deal easier when not only handling issues but also making new ideas to benefit the regiment as a whole. I care about Death Troopers, because if I didn't I would have left a long time ago, I would not be writing this vice commander application if I didn't truly hold a burning passion for this regiment, it's members and the community it works in accordance with, I wanna see this branch grow and stay at the top as one of the best performing regiments ever, that's something I've always reinforced and will continue to reinforce and make sure everybody is aware of.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

In-game on the scoreboard menu it says I have ~6 to 7 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the commanding officer in any branch of regiment is to serve as a head figure of authority that makes final decisions, corrections and important changes to their battalion. They of course also serve as a overall leadership figure that ensures that the internal relationship with their subordinates is maintained at a functional level, they should always be ready to not only lead their subordinates into battle but to also serve as a teacher for them. A commander and vice commander  is a position of seniority and is one that is not to be treated lightly or with anything but the upmost serious and professional attitude. A commander should always be one to lead with their subordinates, and to not have them lead for you.

The commander is the only position and figure within a battalion that has the complete final say in any situation, with the exception of higher ups in the chain.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason I should be trusted with the position of a vice-commander is because I not only have a great deal of experience with leading and serving as a commanding and leadership figure in other servers, communities, regiments and games but also because I know very well what it takes to be one. To be a good commander it takes dedication, and a passion that cannot in any regard be replicated for self gain. I'm always ready to step in and help anyone that's in need on the server, that needs guidance or leadership advice, I'm compassionate when the situation requires me to be. I've been serving as a officer within Death Troopers for long enough at this point that I  know exactly how the regiment functions both in the aspects of social relations but also overall combat prowess. I know not only what I must do as a vice commander within Death Troopers but also when it comes to serving as a figure of leadership in the overall server, to be a vice commander or a commander means to have people look up to you and have great expectations of you, and if those expectations cannot be met great consequences both can and will follow immediately after. So, to put it simply the reason why I can be trusted as a vice commander is because I know the exact expectations of one, I have a good deal of leadership experience, and I'm always one to stand up and take the initiative if something is going wrong or a situation is getting out of hand and nothing is being done about it, that's because I always wanna make sure things are running smoothly and as efficiently as possible.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm online almost every single day, if not then it's for a good reason.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 7 warnings on  police-rp, 1 on Imperial rp last I checked, most of them are over a year old.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Since i tried him out for DT back then he has showed so much potential for a command position. He has done alot and i mean ALOT for DT he knows what he is doing a big +Support from me. (he really cares for his battalion)

Good Luck Odin!

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

MAJOR + SUPPORT

-Active

-IS loyal to DT and is very competent

- Loves DT

-Seems like an amazing guy

-As a current Vice Commander and the things I hear about him. Hobbs or Classy. You should honestly give this man VC right now.

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Since i tried him out for DT back then he has showed so much potential for a command position. He has done alot and i mean ALOT for DT he knows what he is doing a big +Support from me. (he really cares for his battalion)

Good Luck Odin!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

3 hours ago, James M said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

-Active

- Loves DT

-As a current Vice Commander and the things I hear about him. Hobbs or Classy. You should honestly give this man VC right now.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

GOOD LUCK ODIN 😄

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+ Support x10000 (from me)
-Active
-Dedicated
-Fair
- A great application
DT has gained a lot from this man, he's a great leader, he's a great decision maker. He can do a lot more for this battalion as a Vice Commander. I've seen his potential, and I know someday, he'll be a great Senior Commander, or even a great part of High Command.

Odin, I believe in you. 

- DT LTCOL RE3

27 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

-Active

- Loves DT

One of the best Death troopers ive ever met, amazing leader and cares for his troopers. Good luck odin :))

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

6 hours ago, James M said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

-Active

- Loves DT

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

10 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

10 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

18 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

19 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

Good Luck Odin!

He really does deserve this position, good luck Odin.

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

+support
honestly i dont know what to say about him all i can say is that he is the perfect fit for DT, nothing is really bad about him, thats all i gotta say so the al mighty  +support from me.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 12/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Major Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Does Alot for DT

-Good Application

-I see him as one a very capable Death Trooper Vice Commander and heck even Death Trooper Commander. Odin is just great at Deathtroopers and makes it somewhat enjoyable. Very, very much deserves the Vice Commander

Good Luck Odin!
-PT4

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster