warn appeal

maxi72

Your In-game Name: maxi72

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:504572860

The admin's name in-game: "Camden on duty" 

What warning did you receive: teaming on 682

When did you receive this warning: 12/21/20

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I saw two MTF and 173 then I killed the MTF

Why do you think this warn was false: killing the MTF while they are rolling isn't teaming

Evidence the warning is false: 682 is supposed to kill everything it sees

+Support

There is literally no logs on 682 uncuffing 173 or even remotely close to teaming with him, from what I've been told is that two people or the MTF were rolling against 173, then 682 killed them. Thats not teaming, 682 is supposed to literally kill everything. Its teaming with the foundation if 682 did not kill the MTF.

The fact that Camden is in MTF, makes me sense a lot of bias from this. Like a straight away warn, no verbal prior to this event.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

36 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

There is literally no logs on 682 uncuffing 173 or even remotely close to teaming with him, from what I've been told is that two people or the MTF were rolling against 173, then 682 killed them. Thats not teaming, 682 is supposed to literally kill everything. Its teaming with the foundation if 682 did not kill the MTF.

The fact that Camden is in MTF, makes me sense a lot of bias from this. Like a straight away warn, no verbal prior to this event.

Free From GL ❤️

This doesn't even warrant a verbal, an MTF was cuffing 173, the 682 killed the MTF like it should? 
If they were actively following them around yeah that's teaming. This isnt teaming at all.
The warn is false in my eyes

+Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus
I did a dumb

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Squash said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

This doesn't even warrant a verbal, an MTF was cuffing 173, the 682 killed the MTF like it should? 
If they were actively following them around yeah that's teaming. This isn't teaming at all.
The warn is false in my eyes

+Support

4 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer