Soviet's General Suggestion - Error Change - Denied

Your Local Soviet

What are you suggesting? - Change the error model to say "f**k" instead of "error".

How would this change better the server? - How would this not benefit the server? Literally everything about it is awesome. When someone gets errors they realize "f**k, I should download the content pack" or "f**k, this isn't working". This addon adds humor to the server and would give players a good laugh. I bet you could get ten million players a day with this addon. (Last bit is a joke, but overall I think it would be funny and give those who have errors a bit of a laugh).

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No. This is the most perfect addon to ever exist.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone. Especially those who get those pesky errors.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestionhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1199828481

Notes - This isn't a joke suggestion. I just think it would be a funny detail to have on the server.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

21 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

LMAO

Sure.

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support, yes it'd be funny but lets be honest here it serves no purpose yet does add files.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, That Fireman Guy said:

I don't really see a NEED for this
BUT it'd be pretty funny
+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support, yes it'd be funny but lets be honest here it serves no purpose yet does add files.

I’m gonna have too side with Phil on this one, more files isn’t exactly good also that Fuck replacement just looks worse then the regular Error model as it’s thinner but still just as wide in totality 

4 hours ago, Phillers said:

It's funny but just a waste of time. -Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making