Should Maple be a Trial Moderator  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Maple be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Maple

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Friend Maple

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:30334414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was an Admin on a DarkRP server a WHILE back.

What date did you start playing on the community?: August 28th, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? September 2nd, 2020

Current rank on server?: Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: In my mind I believe I possess the necessary traits to be successful in this position.

Diligent - I do not do things half-way. When doing events as a Game-Master I never settle to let my events be "generic" in order to simply achieve a number or fill a slot. As a Trial-Mod I will not let my sits end early simply because I need to call for a Moderator+ to carry out a punishment or help me with something I am uncertain of. Once something is started it will be finished.

Empathetic- Understanding another person's perspective is something I pride myself in doing. Understanding why people act the way they do, or why people might find their way in a certain situation is key. This is why I spend time on the server often aliased as an ST PVT. Spending time giving myself perspective on how new players not only interact with the server, but how the server interacts with new players.

Impartial - Ensuring you step into a situation with no weight in the game is key. This means that level 3 player's story is just as valid as that level 200's. I do believe this applies to me as I will always tell people why I may be denying them a promotion, striking them, dropping a drop pod on them, or any other of my actions. Transparency is key to proving one's self impartial as if there is hesitation on why action A was chosen over B, bias has found its way into the decision.

Trustworthy - This position requires trust in a different sense of other positions. Though in my acquiring of these other positions such as Vice-Commander and Game Master I hope to have proven my ability to not take power and abuse it, but instead take the granted power and utilize it as a boon to the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

If they are being Verbal I would ask them in chat to please stop giving them about 3 seconds to read it as I have no interest in having a yelling contest. If they do not stop I will mute/gag them. During this time I will ask them again to kindly please stop cursing at me as I simply want to hear their side of the story. I will then unmute/gag them with my fingers crossed for them to make the right decision. If they continue to frame me up as the enemy I will mute/gag them and investigate the logs. Based on the logs I will then tell them whats up. For example if they did appear to commit Mass RMD I would tell them "Hey bud, from what I am reading it looks like you committed Mass RDM which will result in both a warn and a 5 day ban for you. I would like to hear your side if you can, but I can not have you swearing and yelling up a storm at me." I would then unmute/gag them one last time and if they continued swearing I would mute/gag them, tell them what is about to happen and let them know they can appeal it on the forums. I would then get a higher staff to ban them for the 5 days while I administer the warn.

+support

Why do i want him to be trial moderator you may ask? 
Because Yes.

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+/-

+ Good GM

+ had been in the community for a few months

- Pretty low forum activity 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

Maple is an all-round cool guy that is helpful and always respectful to those around him. Through the interactions I've had with him he shows all of the qualities that he he has listed in this application

Edited by Willus Gallus
spelling correction

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

2 hours ago, Willus Gallus said:

+ Support

Maple is an all around cool guy that is helpful and always respectful to those around him. Through the interactions I've had with him he shows all of the qualities that he he has listed in this application

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support

+Very active in game

+been in the community for a while

+very in depth application 

+know to be very polite in game 

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

8 hours ago, Tealfaded said:

+Support

+Very active in game

+been in the community for a while

+very in depth application 

+know to be very polite in game 

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander