• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Blaze 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455798387

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum and Moderator 

How many hours do you have on the server?:  2 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: 9/10 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I've always been curious about in-game events and I have a lot of good ideas. One of the reasons I want join the event team is because I think that coming up with in-game events is really cool. The events are always really fun and interactive and I would love to help out with them. Another reason I want to join the event team is because I want to contribute as much as I can to the server, and joining the event team is a great way to help out. I know that Christmas is just around the corner and there is gonna be some events and I am sure you guys could use all the help you can get. Not everyone can be on to do these events and I am very active, so having me as a part of the event team would be very helpful. Lastly I want to join the event team because I love this community and I want to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible and events are great for that. I hope you consider me for the position and I think I would be a great addition to the team. 🙂    

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I think a great event would be a "Hide and Seek" event.  There would be 5-10 seekers (depending on the amount of hiders). The hiders would be player modeled as something and would have the whole map to hide. The seekers would also be player modeled as something and would have 10-30 minutes (depending on the amount of hiders) to seek out as many hiders as they can. If the last hider is found the seekers will receive 100k each and if the last hider survives he will be awarded 500k-1mil.  

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: 4pm-10pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10am-12am (midnight)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? YES

Edited by 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲
Fixed typo

On 12/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Active

Dedicated

Great guy all around

Could always use more help

44 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

could always use the help

He is a good guy

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member