Zealous' RRH Application

ZealousTwo386

In Game Name: Zealous

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:515954280

Job applying for: Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I would have no certain preference, my only desire would be to protect the current O5 in need of security, or in need of assistance

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team for a multitude of reasons, I am looking to expand my involvement with the foundation as a whole (being more active, more influential, more prestigious. I have nearly always had the desire to join the O5 staff team in my time on GamingLight as they have always been a figure of respect for me, a figure of importance, I strive to either leave a lasting mark on the GamingLight SCP-RP Community, or assist others on their pathways to do so. I personally see guarding the O5 as an honor, and wish to hold this position of defense against the dangers found daily on Site-10 as there are many, I wish to not only be the first, but last line of defense against GOI for the O5, furthermore, I want the O5 to be able to be assured they are safe when within RRH presence, I as well want to be 100% sure that the safety of my assigned O5 will be of top priorities for me. Finally, in my time on SCP-RP I have always admired the O5, even if I wasn’t in full understanding of them at the time, I can say for sure, I understand the importance of a good command at the right time now more than ever.

Why should we accept you: Why should you accept me? Well, I could go on for hours in self glorification, but I will be bare-boned, I believe myself to be combat capable in nearly all situations, and can assure myself to come out on top when the circumstances are obviously not in my teams favor, going on, I am very active, pulling in around 6-7 hours on a good day and 3-4 on a bad one. I am pretty well established, people know me around the facility to be a fun loving but serious at the right time character, I may not be of high rank, but I believe myself to be more than able to perform the correct actions that are needed at a higher rank than that of my own, I use this psychology to achieve my personal goals while always making sure the people who need to come before myself. Secondly, I have a long history on this server that has been nothing but positive actions in my own eyes at least, the true answer is to be judged by my own peers who really have the final say, furthermore I have seen how this server has changed, for good or for bad, and have always been able to appreciate the small things, such as the friendships I have made along the way that will no doubt last. Last but by no means least, experience, I may seem of low rank and experience by the name, but on the inside I know more than meets the eye, I have terrific coordination abilities once I understand the environment (Such as Site-5, I still am getting the hang of Site-10, specifically HCZ), I have seen change, I have experienced shifts, I know difference, I can adapt, I can change, mostly, I can enjoy myself as I do so.

I understand the small chance I have of ending up with the job that each and every Red Right Hand must call theirs, but this is no way puts me off, I will be persistent and try until I succeed in my goal, I hope you can look upon my application as a well formatted paper, if not, I will be more than willing to change to your own liking.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity
-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

4 minutes ago, JD_HAWK504 said:

+support

Zealous is a good person and i feel that 05 will become attach to him. Plus he does a good job in security.

-Fun to Talk to 

-Knows how to lead 

-Good in combat 

-very dedicated

-On most of the time

-just cool in general and is a fellow Proto

• Like 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+/Support leaning towards +

+ Your active

+Good in combat

+Knows what hes doing

+/- I would say he needs a tiny bit more time

- Has done some very questionable things at times but thats just that

~OH6

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+support
I've known this amazing lad forever and can't WAIT to see him on the 05 staff team!! I remember him in medical and this lad was AMAZING. He fully deserves this and hope he gets to join and show what he's fully worth, I know this man right here can and will go far!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

~First 05 medical man (just a quick flex)

Edited by Jack (utility one)
  • Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

3 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I've known this amazing lad forever and can't WAIT to see him on the 05 staff team!! I remember him in medical and this lad was AMAZING. He fully deserves this and hope he gets to join and show what he's fully worth, I know this man right here can and will go far!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

~First 05 medical man (just a quick flex)

+Support

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support
is a very good pog champ. def fit for the job

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

15 hours ago, JD_HAWK504 said:

+support

Zealous is a good person and i feel that 05 will become attach to him. Plus he does a good job in security.

-Fun to Talk to 

-Knows how to lead 

-Good in combat 

-very dedicated

-On most of the time

-just cool in general and is a fellow Proto

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• Will locked this topic