Player Report - Lemon

2Chopper4

Chopper

STEAM_0:1:18753958

Lemon

He went to generator room, (which is the most random place to do an interragation) when the RND was stripped when we weren't followed. And this happened within almost 7 minutes

https://streamable.com/pwa2c3

Verbal warn or warn

Extra  info: No, but I do not think it was fair that it happend. Especially him coming to generator room with in 6 minutes. I'm sorry If this seems like it's toxic but I'm not trying to be.

Edited by 2Chopper4
  • Dislike 1

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

Ok so there are 2 things here that are wrong.

1. This seems like it could be a failrp/metagame report as the RND was stripped. 

2. THIS IS A STAFF REPORT SECTION FOR WHEN STAFF BREAK THE STAFF RULEBOOK. 

This is nto to report staff when they break server rules. 

So in total -support 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Rookieblue changed the title to Player Report - Lemon

While I am certainly inclined to think that either the Infil or the RnD metagamed in order to figure out where he was, as quite frankly I've never seen CI search the Generator Room, there is no actual evidence supporting it.

-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

13 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

That's allowed. . . It's a in-RP place. CI are allowed to enter it to kill him.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Phillers said:

While I am certainly inclined to think that either the Infil or the RnD metagamed in order to figure out where he was, as quite frankly I've never seen CI search the Generator Room, there is no actual evidence supporting it.

-Support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker