Should I be Given the Rank Of Senior Moderator  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Given the Rank Of Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:King

What is your steam name?:kingnick207

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:446850546

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Not on any other server just on GL cause im a Mod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)August 6 2018 i believe 

What date did you make your forums account? September 16 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Proof at bottom

Have you donated? Yes Around 60 to 100$

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes

Timezone:CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):1.Admin-Derick 2.Super Admin-Mikey 3.Admin-Supreme Chow 4.Admin-Magic I know I need only 3 but I thought the more the better

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I have been with GL staff for almost 3 months now and I have seen stuff that most normal players don't see on a normal basis. As a GL staff member I have a lot of responsibilities like keeping this server safe and friendly making sure we all roleplay happily and can play a simple game in peace without having to deal with minges and RDM'ers. but I believe I am Ready to take on bigger responsibilities like making a tough decision to ban someone if they have done something wrong and to not make the wrong decision. I am a very active Staff member and the only time I am not active is when I'm on LOA I try to be the best Staff member I can be and I try to assist other staff members when I'm on duty or I will hop on to help them especially to help T-Mods who cannot Gag or mute someone so most of the time I tell T-mods or staff members my rank or higher if they need assistance in situations they cannot handle by themselves I Don't lose my temper easily I try to stay calm the whole entire time and I sometimes even nudge another staff member if they are getting mad and help them out I want to be able to help out the community by being a better staff member helping people In need and I try to tell people if they have a question just to PM me In Game or In Discord and i will try to answer their question or find an answer these are the reasons I believe I should be given the rank of Mod I wasn't really planning on making this application until a couple of GL Members told me too saying I am a great staff member and that gave me the little nudge I needed to make this App Thank you -King

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take them to a roof top and ask them to calm down if they refuse and keep screaming and not answering the questions I would gag them check logs to see what he/she did since it’s Rdm in this situation I will check to see who he/she killed and how many people then I would warn he or she for Mass Rdm l Staff Diss l NITRP l NCWS. then I would either Ban or Jail The Player in this case most likely a ban then i would get a ban extension or have a higher up ban them for longer as SNR MOD can only ban for 4 hours

Warns.png.crdownload

D152FBB0-C72B-4D55-908A-E0B7A4F63067.png

Edited by [PoliceRP]King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

19 minutes ago, riversexodus said:

+/- support

Good staff member 
Helpful
immature sometimes
I don't see you on that much

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

14 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

-never see you on

-been on loa

-can be immature

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

After my review I am leaving a

-support due to 

Pretty Low community support as well as from fellow staff members 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, riversexodus said:

+/- support

Good staff member 
Helpful
immature sometimes
I don't see you on that much

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

-never see you on

-been on loa

-can be immature

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager