Fallout's Resignation

A Fallout Marine

Welp... This seems out of the blue, doesn't it?

So yeah, I'm resigning from Security. I'm once again getting burned on the server as I did in early 2020 in Technical Command. I will say that this was a great experience and the folks in Gensec are amazing, but I don't think I can keep doing this at the current time. Maybe another time, I'll try it again, or maybe I'll actually leave for good this time. I don't know at this point. But I do know the people I will give some recognition to: 

• Sixx- This lad derserves HOS with all his money placed into Gensec (especially Wardens)
  • Mind- The furry king of Security. A chill guy who knows when to step up and take action. Owns a Oculus Quest.
  • Jameshi- STARS. Knew how to do his job and more. The gent is a really swell lad.
  • APE- A complete madlad. Whatever you are doing, don't stop. Be sure to bring up another Gensec Choir moment sometime, eh?
  • Assassin- The person who trained me for Gensec and showed me the ropes of the branch. Also claimed we thought alike and that I would be his Heir.
  • Hawk- One of my first WO buddies. A great and calm person who is really good at his job. Still up for VRChat?
  • Lantard- An amazing person I had the company of. We had many long conversations that I very much enjoyed. If he comes back, tell the lad I said hi.
  • Spud- The daggum Irish Lemon. A great role model of Gensec as well as made bunks... strange to say the least ,at times. 
  • Creamey- A retired CMD member who was a legend in my eyes. You deserved the rank of HOS and hope your ventures have been good.
  • Jack S- Man can get crazy and rowdy at times, but he knows how to handle problems.
  • Sprink- He puts in his efforts and gets his results. I do tend to mix him up with Spud sometimes though. Also made Bunks... strange. Regardless, keep up your efforts.
  • Comet- My original mentor for my 1st WO go. Although he may not be seen much, he does really well when he is. Thanks for the help, mate.
  • The rest of Gensec CMD- Keep doing what your doing. Yall deserved being in CMD and I believe yall can push farther up too.
  • The rest of Gensec- Keep Security going, you are the cogs of this machine. You are the building blocks, and Security wouldn't stand without you.

That's everyone. I wish all of yall the best of luck. Will I come back to Security, who knows. Only time will be able to tell that story.

(By the way, I'm still up to play other games with yall folks if you want to. If you do, you can PM on Discord. I will still be in the Discord somewhere.)

• Gaminglight Love 3

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

It was a pleasure to have you in Security CMD Fallout. If you ever wanna play hmu. Sixx#9148

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Aw Fallout,  not only is this out of the blue,  but it makes me feel down in da blues. You were a very kind and understanding command member in my eyes, and I was very VERY happy to be your mentor (and have you be my only mentee) during your 2nd run as a WO. Please, spread your kindness to other communities, as they could definitely use the smiles you provide. Feel free to talk to me about anything at all, your always welcome to talk to me. 

Big huggies UwU from Omi9, I hope your future bodes well!

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

WHY DO WE LOSE ALL THE GOOD ONES

see ya if you ever decide to come back man
 was a pleasure working with you

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG