501st Vice Commander Aegis's Resignation

Aegis

After being with GL Clone Wars Rp as the final Grand General up until it closed down I never thought I would be back in GL at all. I asked Blizzard (now Lieutenant General Blizzard) if I should come back to GL and he said yes. So I gave Imperial Rp a shot and I have to say even though it didn't give me the same feeling as CWRP, it still has left a lasting impact on my life. With school, real life, and other things, I can no longer do a good job in the Role of 501st Vice Commander. I did the best I could and I am happy to say I made lots of new friends. 

A few notable mentions,

501st Commander Malo, 501st LTC Aura, Ex 501st Commander Mockingbird(Bubba) and I even got to see a few of the old friendly faces from Clone Wars like Dylan(MAJ Kakashi) and Obviously Blizzard, Beckett, and Hotshot.

I will in no doubt miss playing, I will be back some days to say hi if all my old friends are still around but I feel like this is the right time to go. I will see you all around. 

Long Live the 501st Legion!

-Ex CWRP Grand General | -Ex CWRP High Command | -Retired GL staff | -501st Legion

Sad to see you go "Grand General Aegis". You were a great guy and friend. We knew each other since CWRP and I appreciated all the times we had.

Spider-Man Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

- Lieutenant General Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

11 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

You were a good VCMDR sad to see you go.

Sad to see you go lad.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Sad to see you go old friend, I remember the first time I met you on Clone Wars RP, you were in the 501st Legion while I was in the 212th Attack Battalion. These times were great, we had all sorts of old friends, China, Pacer, Maloney, Grand Admiral Egg (Science), Grand General Invaliff, Borith, Omega, Apollo, and my 212th children. I miss the days where we the 212th sung "212th Roads" -Invaliff (iykyk). 
I'll be joining you soon in a few months as I must take my leave and start my career in the U.S. Navy, I'll see you again soon. Also, you're still in my discord so we have a way to still play games together, talk, chill, whatever. 

Good luck to you old friend, and remember, 212th Leads the way ❤️, oh so does 501st but my heart stays with the 212th Attack Battalion. 
-Ex-212th Commander Cody 2224 GCL | 212th ARC COL Dylan 5559 | 
501st ARC Vice Commander Dylan 5559 | 501st ARC JTL MAJ Kakashi 5559
I'll miss you, and may the force be with you!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• Bread locked this topic