Lil Sixx - O5 Research Application *DENIED*

Saint :)

In Game Name: 

Lil Sixx

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:60490775

Job applying for:

O5 Research

(CI RnD Proven Researcher + Medical Researcher)

How many Strikes do you have: 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

I wish to join the O5 Research Team for a number of reasons. Since I've joined the O5 Staff Team as Red Right Hand, I have enjoyed and cherished every single moment that I've spent working with the Staff, and everyone that is involved with the O5 Staff. I have worked hard to ensure that I am able to successfully and efficiently protect my VIPs, as I have promised when I first signed up for Red Right Hand. I have shown that I am able to hold the responsibilities of being a part of the O5 Staff, but I want to help in a different way. Since I've been on the server, I have spent a lot of time working on E-11, and other combat branches. However, underneath all that weaponry, I have also had a bit of a knack for Research. I've always enjoyed taking time out of my day to roleplay, and really connect with the server when it comes to using my imagination during those RP scenarios. Whether it'd be through Dr. Bright, or working on CI RnD, I've tried to do everything I can to include myself in some of the Research roleplay, because I feel like it is very unique to the server because you really have to use your brain when it comes to a lot of the tests, and I absolutely love that.

Why should we accept you:

I feel like I should be accepted into the O5 Research Program because I have proven time and time again while on O5 Staff that I am more then capable of holding a position that holds such a high value on the server, and I feel like I can really make a difference when it comes to being involved with a lot of the Projects that Research works on. Since I've held two lives, I've also really wanted to have the opportunity to be involved with the Foundation Research team again, but unfortunately since I've held two lives, I am not able to do that. Being on the O5 Research Team would allow me to be re-united with the Research team that got me involved in the server as Research was the first branch that I had joined, but unfortunately had to leave because around the time that I began to rise in the Research ranks, was around the same time that I had joined RnD. If I were to be accepted into the O5 Research program, I would work tirelessly on future projects to ensure their success.

Edited by Sixx :)

+support 

He do be a fake @Sixxthough ×_×

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, That Fireman Guy said:

+Support
Already a RRH, so has experience and is a active RnD Member

^^^^^^^^^ App could be bit longer

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

+ Great OH
+ Good at taking charge of situations.
+ Funny and cool person.
+ Well trusted since he is in ET and Staff

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/6/2020 at 6:44 PM, skyfly554 said:

+Support

+ Great OH
+ Funny and cool person.

+ Always does good RP
+ Knows how to prioritize a situation.

+Support

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

On 12/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, skyfly554 said:

+Support

+ Great OH
+ Funny and cool person.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, That Fireman Guy said:

+Support
Already a RRH, so has experience and is a active RnD Member

+Sixx

+Good E11

+Good Staff/ET

+Support

Retired MTF Nu-7 1LT Woods KLR1 | Hammer and Sickle Unit Helios S2

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

On 12/7/2020 at 12:44 AM, skyfly554 said:

+Support

+ Great OH
+ Funny and cool person.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

-Hes extremely active

-Extremely friendly

-Already has experience as RRH

-100% deserves it

Honestly you are a legend and I would love for you to get 05 research and wish you the best of luck in the future!

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

3 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Hes extremely active

-Extremely friendly

-Already has experience as RRH

-100% deserves it

Honestly you are a legend and I would love for you to get 05 research and wish you the best of luck in the future!

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+ Support
Sixx is a great candidate, give him the job!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Will locked this topic