Lil Walter 05 Research Application

Mung Daal

In Game Name: Lil Walter

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:72183440

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): 05 Research

How many Strikes do you have: None

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 
The reasons I want to join the 05 staff team is due to multiple reasons.
Probably the main reason is to have access to more interesting and creative testing opportunities as I enjoy creating test logs and documents.
I want to be able to research with less restrictions and red tape than I have to deal with currently.
Another big reason is to allow others to have more fun and RP by hosting events and such which will also allow me to engage with my fellow researchers.
I want to be able to help others improve and I want to let people have more fun with their roles and I hope to get as many people as I can involved and improve the server as a whole.
Research is definitely my favourite branch and to play a bigger part in it would be a dream come true.

Why should we accept you: 
I believe I am more than qualified to fulfil the requirements that come with this role with the upmost professionalism.
I am extremely active and will be on pretty much every day unless of real life events but I will uphold good activity.
I have multiple high quality documents to my name as I love to write about SCPs and tests I have conducted.
I follow orders and I hate to be confrontational and will comply with authority.
I am also extremely active on the forums and attempt to reply to anything that I find of interest.
I want to take the opportunity to be of aid to players that need it and help people progress on the server.
To round it up I want to improve the server for everyone and this role would help me achieve that goal.

Side note- I already made an application but deleted it after I realised there were no slots left.

I have linked some of my tests below-

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/67155-scp-173-test/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/167LG3mAPuBOE3GP3oK0aSO9omYLupxId41J824KBoYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+Support

-App looks nice (Could be tad longer though)

-trusted

-tests look like nice

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

+Support

-App looks nice (Could be tad longer though)

-trusted

-tests look like nice

Willing to learn from any mistakes made and willing to better themself through their own mistakes, Good quality

+Support

~OM2

• Heart-Eyes 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

- very active on research
- Never see him minging around
- Great app
- He is one of the best picks for the job!

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+Support

I know you have had some trouble in the past, but its the past. We can always improve

You´re active, you rarely minge and this is a amazing app

Also, there has not been a time when I am near walter and I cant walk away without laughing

~OH6

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+/- Support leaning to + Support

Great app

Decently active on research

I have seen you minge in the past but I feel like you've grown from then

Good luck with your app.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 12/3/2020 at 2:34 AM, Dr. Succ said:

+ support

I see this man online all the time,

I think he is a good fit for the job, I don't care if anyone says otherwise

The app is good

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+ Support

Walter has shown me a willingness to listen to command.

While I've seen he minge in the past, it was never to an extreme extent. He would banter with his command and come off rude because of it

He has shown dedication to his work and I think if he becomes an OR, he'll produce great tests

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/2/2020 at 8:34 PM, Dr. Succ said:

+ support

I see this man online all the time,

I think he is a good fit for the job, I don't care if anyone says otherwise

The app is good

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 12/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

Great app

Good luck with your app.

I agree 100% with this

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 12/3/2020 at 2:53 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

Great app

Good luck with your app.

^^

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

+/- Support (Leaning 99% to +) to your app

There are many reasons I would love to see you make O5 Research, a few of those being
-Extremely Active

-Very Friendly

-Always Helpful

-Good Researcher

-Respectful for higher and lower ranks

-Well established

Those are just a few reasons I say yes, but I do have a small issue

-You need to perform the actions you say you are going to do, or at least say that you aren't

Other then that, you are perfect for the job in my eyes, good luck
-AR Zealous.
(Just a plus support with small advice, I 100% want to see you make O5 Research GL!!!)

Edited by ZealousTwo386
  • Thanks 1

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/3/2020 at 8:06 AM, Dano said:

+support

- very active on research
- Never see him minging around
- Great app
- He is one of the best picks for the job!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support 

the man is a very hard worker

was a minge but has improved by a margined

underappreciated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• Will locked this topic