Garlic's Red Right Hand Application

Garlic

In Game Name: Garlic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:228590597

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Any O5 that is currently online, it would be my duty to protect.

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I believe that with these recent open spots, my skill in communication, availability, and combat can make a significant contribution towards the Red Right Hand and the safety of the O5s. Another reason in which I am interested in joining the Red Right Hand is the exclusive ability to protect O5 council members. As stated in the lore, O5s are essentially the backbones, masterminds, and leaders running things behind the scene to ensure the safety of the public and the secrecy of the foundation. The astonishing ability to protect the O5s in my opinion makes this an extraordinary position to have.

Why should we accept you: I would say that my most  outstanding trait a player is my activity on the server. For the past one and a half week, I have been getting on everyday and remained on the server for 12~16 hours straight.  In other words, my availability to protect  an O5 would be excellent. Of course, other than my activity,  I also excel at the art of communication. As my current role as an E11, I get on TeamSpeak daily and communicate to my fellow E11 comrades any SCP breaches, D-class escapees, CI Raid, and Sarkic activity. As I stated in all of my applications before, I put in dedication into the things that choose to do. Evidently, my activity and my achieved rank in the tender timespan of 1 and a half week in E11 can be supported for my claim. Furthermore, my ability to remain professional and calm also qualifies as a viable trait towards my qualification as an RRH and the way that I act towards certain commentary and scenario makes me very easy to work with. Last but not least, my PvP skills. Although adequate, I must remain humble as I surely believe that their are members within the RRH division with more talented combat skill that I do.  In conclusion, my skillset to qualify as an Red RIght Hand Member should suffice as I have proven my Combat, Communication, and Availability to be exceptional. 

Traits that Garlic excels at:

-Activity

-Communication

-Combat

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+Support 

-

40 minutes ago, Garlic said:

I believe that with these recent open spots, my skill in communication, availability, and combat can make a significant contribution towards the Red Right Hand and the safety of the O5s.

-

I would say that my most  outstanding trait a player is my activity on the server. For the past one and a half week, I have been getting on everyday and remained on the server for 12~16 hours straight.

-

Another reason in which I am interested in joining the Red Right Hand is the exclusive ability to protect O5 council members.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

10 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

good app

I see him online a lot

he's a trial mod so he can be more trusted as a red right hand.

Yes

+support

~OM2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

10 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

good app

I see him online a lot

+support

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

11 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

good app

I see him online a lot

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

You are one of the more active members I see and your a trial mod.

Also, this is a very good app

I still would say you need more time, but we can always work with that.

+Support

~OH6

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support

good app

I see him online a lot

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

21 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

good app

I see him online a lot

HUGE +Support

+This dude is active

+Good at PVP

+Cool dude to be around

-OH10

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Amazing application

-I respect refering to yourself in third person

-A nice guy

-Very active as of late

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 12/5/2020 at 12:08 AM, Rotten said:

Neutral

you do good work as e11 when it comes to activity, but you have just recently made your full comeback to the server, i personally believe you need a bit more time as MTF to get a clear +support from me

- OH5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will locked this topic