Austinnn's Senior Mod Application - Accepted

Austinn

Should Austinnn get Senior Moderator?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Austinnn get Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? : Austinnn

What is your steam name? : [GL] Austin

What is your steam ID? : STEAM_0:0:146539476

Do you have any other experience with staffing? : (If yes, explain) I used to be staff on a different PoliceRP Server but rn I'm only staff on Gaming Light

What date did you start playing on the community? : (roughly) 9/3/20

What date did you make your forums account? : 9/24/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Moderator, Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? : 0 (https://gyazo.com/b7529be15bcfb70dcd1b81b89d229a3b)

Have you donated? : Yes ($54)

What rank are you applying for? : Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? : Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it : A lot

Timezone : EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) : Solomon (Admin), Will (Senior Admin), Magic (Admin),

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? : (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I want to become a Senior Moderator is because, I'm very active (on almost every single day), I help lower ranks when ever they need help or have questions, I treat everyone with respect and I'm nice, I don't pull my rank, I have been moderator for over 37 days, I know the rules very well and help everybody I possibly can, when anyone has questions I always answer and give them my discord so they can dm me anymore questions, when people ask if we have any discords or teamspeaks I will always give them it, I of course never abuse, I'm active in teamspeak, I can get on early when no other staff are on and later where no staff are on (12 PM EST- 3 AM EST *depending on the days*), I have a good reputation with the community in my opinion, I have previous staff experience, I am a expert in the MOTD and staff hand book from my view, I always have a open mind, I take time out of my day to make sure people have a good experience and am nice and respectful whenever in a sit, I treat everyone fairly, I show people how to do stuff even while offduty, I love being staff and I love this server, I have been moderator for a pretty long time, I help Tmods with sits whenever they need it, I am respectful and mature in my opinion, I can make the meetings almost every time, I can be active even around holidays, when sits are stacking I hop on staff. I love this server and I love everyone in it I treat everyone fairly and nice and respectful I feel like I would be a good person for the Senior Moderator position. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : Alright so first I would bring both of them to a roof/Eventroombox, then I would get the story and see if the reporter has any video evidence if not I would check damage logs,  when the suspect starts cursing at me I would tell him to stop or he would be warned for "Staff Disrespect | NCWS" And gagged, if he kept doing it I would gag him. Then when I see the logs of him killing a lot of people I would check his warns and how long he has been playing on the server, if he has a lot of warns and a decent amount of time on the server I would warn him for "Mass RDM | Staff Disrespect | NCWS" and then get a admin+ to  give out a 5 day ban.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

Good App

Good Person

I think he deserves SNR Mod

Knows the rules

Good at being fair to everyone

Respectful and Professional 

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Good App

Good Person

Knows the rules

• Like 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

3 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/-Support

Good App

Good Person

Knows the rules

I feel like you can use a little bit more time on MOD

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support

Good App

Good Person

Knows the rules

Needs More Time as Mod

Edited by Killer.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin

+Support

Austin is one of the players/ staff members that stands out to me when I'm on. He is active, helpful, and swift when dealing with sits. So long as he keeps this up, I feel like he is ready for Senior Moderator.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+ Support

-Active

-Great app

-Knows how to staff properly

-Professional

-Nothing but good experiences with him

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager