Daniels's Warn appeal

Rito

Your In-game Name: S4phir

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189118265

The admin's name in-game: Ages

What warning did you receive: Player dissx1

When did you receive this warning:  November 29/2020

Why do you think this warn was false: So, armory is right infront of Gensec bunks right? I was coming out of it, and a Security NCO was standing right infront of the bunks door so I shot him, and then they started saying that I was camping their bunks even tho I was just coming out of armory and it is right infront of their bunks, so then I said just go cry about it. And apparently this is player diss? Isn't player diss would be when I directly insult someone and call him by some names? What I did was something really small and I don't believe this warrants a warn. 

Evidence the warning is false: 

Any extra information: N/A, I have already told the full context. 

Edited by vSquishyv
  • Laughing 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

warn me for saying don't be a snowflake 🤣

+support 

Dont gotta be a snowflake 

xDDD

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

@Ages
Im confused with the evidence and the whole situation honestly...
Anything to contribute?

What was going on is that we tested to see if a d-class would spawnkill/camp us. Someone did so I was askign for htem not to. So when I was talking to him he started to run of saying. "Oh go cry about it"

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

So, if you wanna know the whole situation, I was going to armory as D-Class,  bought a weapon, came out and saw a NCO peeking out of bunks doors so I shot him and they started screaming at me telling me that I was spawn camping, while I just came out of armory then a security NCO told me to go "fuck"  myself and  they kept saying they got it clipped and they were going to report it to staff, that's when I said: go cry about it, which might sounds as toxicity but I do not believe this is directly player diss, unlike the other guy who literally just straight up insulted me, you can see it in the clip. But anyway this isn't about the Security NCO this is about me getting a warn for a reasons that I believe does not warrant a warn. I belive player diss is when you directly insults somebody. 

My bad, I tought the NCO said go fuck yourself but actually, it sounds like he just said fuck then something else, it's not really clear.

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 minute ago, vSquishyv said:

NCO told me to go "fuck"  myself

That is not true, if you want to make up stuff by all means do it. But only you were swearing at us.

2 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

they got it clipped and they were going to report it to staff,

That I did say that I have it recorded. 

3 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

I belive player diss is when you directly insults somebody. 

You did, you directed it at us saying that we are jsut cry babies and cry about every single situation.

Here's a clip of the stuff before hand.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

So, here's my issue with all of this:

First off, Squishy, that was just toxic as hell. While that may not have been player diss (since I don't see any part in which you called them "cry babies" specifically), I would have probably warned you for this rule infringement: 

15. Never harass and/or disrespect other players/staff.

Gaminglight does not tolerate bullying or targeting based on race, gender, sexuality, or other identities, nor racial slurs or anything that can be deemed offensive. Gaminglight has a zero-tolerance policy towards this type of conduct.

1 hour ago, vSquishyv said:

Any extra information: N/A, I have already told the full context. Oh and we heard the Security NCO saying Go fuck  yourself which I think is worse then Saying go cry about it

Since none of the recorded evidence has this, unfortunately I can't really trust what you said here. 

My other issue is GENSEC's action. As far as I know, as soon as GENSEC steps out and engage within an RP situation, they can't go back in the bunks. In the video, a gensec member walked in and out TWICE. I have seen many instances in which GENSEC immediately open fires as soon as they step out of their bunks. While Spawningcamping isn't allowed, at the same time, that NCO shouldn't have done that and even I'd have a problem with that. It is staff's But I want the HOS opinion on this @Sixx

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

That is not true, if you want to make up stuff by all means do it. But only you were swearing at us.

That I did say that I have it recorded. 

You did, you directed it at us saying that we are jsut cry babies and cry about every single situation.

Here's a clip of the stuff before hand.

Guess what its failrp for you to exit your bunks and go back in so I guess both them NCO's have to be warned 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

I mean, sounds like you're being toxic honestly.

I agree with Rookie, that was very toxic. 

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I reviewed the clip they were being very toxic towards them after they were asked you to stop spawn camping. Also I the evidence does not have the Security NCO telling you  

According to the reporter you did insult him and this was a insult

Also I was only given the first recording where Squishy was being toxic towards them

I agree the the NCO shouldn't have done that but I was only able to understand the end of the clip where squishy was being toxic towards Chief and he took it as a insult which was why I warned him for Player diss

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Honestly "Go cry about it" Isn't diss in my opinion.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑