I'm really sorry. I can change, please.

HammerHead

Steam Name: xX.HammerHead.Xx sups.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100127092

Ingame Name: HammerHead

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: (console) Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: History of Racism and Homophobia incidents

Dispute: I really really care about this server since it's the only SCP RP server I play anymore. I was really worried about my ban being for 6 days so I went to go check up on it to see if it changed. To my horrors I saw it was set to "permanent".

20201129132440_1.thumb.jpg.1ece8c32296b82e54835365315bec57b.jpg

If it makes it any worse I just bought the silver rank and am excited to get back to the server asap to use it again. Please this is all I'm asking for, at least lower it to a week or something just not this. I promise I will no longer say anything offensive in anyway again, and if I do you could just ban me permanently without a sit. I won't show anymore of this behavior EVER again. I'll do whatever it is to lift this Permanent ban. If I offended any of you for my poorly made terrible jokes then I am deeply sincerely sorry. I've changed my ways so just please lift my Perma ban to something else is all I ask.

Edit: Please this means so much to me. I wouldn't be here right now If I didn't care. Just tell me what to do to lift this perma ban PLEASE!

What I don't understand is this...

badstuffingaminglight.PNG.7c27f862de027917f3b4735612a322fb.PNG

How could someone with a record like this only have 13 days left while I'm being permanently banned for saying "F*****" one time in the crashing chat and "Stop being black" in VC another time. I'm being treated like the worse person who ever played on the server and shows no intent in RPing in anyway. Please can we just go back to how it was where I had a 6 day ban except now I'll accept it. PLEASE

I know it seems annoying that I'm begging like this but what else can I do, I already apologized. I bought the SCP, MTF, Bronze then silver and I would hate to have it go to waste. I won't say  a single thing anymore if you lift my perma ban I swear! What would you do if you were in my shoes, just accept this perma ban? After all you did and all the progress you made in the server to have go away cause of two incidents feels very unfair! It doesn't have to be like this just please, everything can be fixed and go back to the way it was before all of this.

Edited by xX.HammerHead.Xx

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Former staff. 2 seperate offenses of Homophobia and Racism. You make an appeal downplaying a clearly racist joke and only showed that you were sorry for getting caught. I don't believe you.

-Support

-Support Reasons ^^^^^^

Also you make the joke and assume everything will be fine. Then when you get banned you get all sad and innocent. I don't believe you one bit.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support
Didn't you say it would never happen again on your first appeal?
image.thumb.png.1614fdd5daa0caf77628824081d7480a.png

It's very unrealistic that you've completely changed in a day.
Yesterday, you were talking about, "how minor your joke was."
Today, how you are sincerely sorry, and that it wouldn't happen again.

• Like 1

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

-Support

That was a completely different incident and it didn't happen again. Homophobic and Racism are two different things.

11 minutes ago, Crystal said:

- Support. You should be a little careful with your jokes.

unknown.png

I will I promise! It will never happen again just give me one last chance. I can be perma banned again if I do it.

I'm in a rabbit hole right now and the only thing I can do is stop digging. I'm trying to redeem myself and earn the servers trust. What I say is true and in no intent a lie. I in no way plan on hurting the server in anyway or plan on breaking any rules in the future. I've learn my harsh lesson and if you give me this last chance I can show you what I say is true. If I fail to keep my promise I'll except being banned from this community permanently.

Edited by xX.HammerHead.Xx

-Support
Honestly I dont believe anyone has time for people like this.
You say you've changed but you have a past history of lying and I dont think you deserve another chance.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

6 minutes ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

-Support
Honestly I dont believe anyone has time for people like this.
You say you've changed but you have a past history of lying and I dont think you deserve another chance.

I don't know what to tell you anymore besides to give me one more chance. I don't wanna lose all the money I spent on the server.

23 minutes ago, xX.HammerHead.Xx said:

I don't know what to tell you anymore besides to give me one more chance. I don't wanna lose all the money I spent on the server.

You should have thought about that.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

Just now, Lil Walter OBE said:

You should have thought about that.

I have, I have been thinking about it since yesterday and all day. Besides doing school work I spent the rest of the day making this ban appeal and fighting to clear me name. I really want to get back to the server I know and love. I never saw myself being perma banned, I literally said in my head "After this 6 day ban I will never do anything like that or anything else again" but it was set to permanently after my first appeal was denied. How can I have proven to truly redeem myself if I'm not given this final last chance on the server. It makes no sense for me to go out of my whole day just to get permanently banned again after spending money on it.

-Support

This will more than likely be denied. I hope you take this chance to really take a good look at yourself and reassess how you act. From your last post, as one of my staff comrade pointed out, you were just sorry that you got caught. You probably should've thought this through before hand but this was your mistake. Take care. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png