8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Accepted?

• Yes, Good Job!
    • No, Needs more Work!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
31st Captain & Head Field Training Officer Kieran 4132

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
31st | Vice-Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I would like to be the Vice-Commander of this regiment to not only assist RJ in the background Administration of 31st, But Improve Training & Tryout Standards to another Level, My Activity shown with 18 Tryouts per week should be done across and I would like to improve that. Along with that, I'd like 31st to do more in-depth Trainings with the current 8+ 31st per day. Also I would like to decrease the Load placed upon RJ & Take some of it, As being a alone Commander has it's downsides, I don't want him doing everything when people can attain such a position and assist him.
I would also like to find ways of enticing new & old ST's / Other Battalions into joining 31st & Making us stand strong among the rest & gain popularity.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I currently have 4 Weeks, But I am currently working up on it.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of Commanding a Branch is to not only over-see the Regiment, But induct Trainings, Punishments, and elect Commanding NCO's for your Regiment as you see fit. You are to attend weekly Commander Meetings with the Vice-Commanders / Commanders and talk about the progression of the regiment, Status on Higher-Command / Officers / NCO+'s, and do promotions & demotions accordingly, You are to work with the Higher-Command of the ISD to improve the regiment as seen possible, Making the Tryouts significantly easier on the Standard Stormtrooper with not much knowledge. En-sure all information in SOP's is written how it should do and make sure the Roster is updated accordingly.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted with this position as I was previously Vice-Commander of another Regiment "Royal Guard Vice-Sovereign" Along with that, I am also a Senior Moderator in the Staff Team. I've been playing for over 6 Months now and I believe I am dedicated & Trusted as accordingly. Also holding a High Commanding Officer Rank "LTC / Lt.Col" In Purge. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
Basically everyday for several hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 1 Warning, Given a while ago.

Have a good day ~ Kieran

Just for proof of "Activity" :- unknown.png

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+/Support
-Has helped 31st a lot
-Active

-Just got CPT like a few hours ago

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Major Support
I have seen a lot more of 31st on now a days. 31st back in my days of Shock TRN and DT [REDACTED] I have seen not many 31st on. Now there is one thing I do like to point out. I see that you were once a VCMDR of Royal Guard Soverign Protectors. That is a good role. You currently hold the roll of Captain in 31st though. It is a Fast Promotion to Command rank in 31st. Sometimes Fast Promotions can be either good or bad. Now it could be you are staying at Captain because all the other ranks are filled. If that is it, then I guess you can be suit for VCMDR. Fast Promotions just have a history with me that lead to bad things, but hey thats me you could be different with the Fast Promotion in your ranks. Either way with your attempts to get more 31st on and making 31st active I believe you could beat SF. That give you major support.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

On 11/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, The Ky said:

+Massive Support
He really Dedicated
He experienced 
He a Super nice guy talk to
Super active

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT