False warn appeal- Accepted

Depressed Bird

Your In-game: Dbird

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183630340

The admin's name in-game:valentino

The admin's steam name (If you know it):dont

What warning did you receitheLTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): i submitted a zip file containing  my crash logs showing that I have been crashing nonstop that week in there you'll find numerous  crashes from tuesday

Why do you think this warn was false: because  more than likely a crash

Any extra information: while I don't think it's false  I do believe  I shouldn't be warned due to something  out of my control

crash logs.zip

Staff can check whether you crashed or disconnected by user, so until the staff member involved responds, its a neutral from me.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hi! I helped support him through this issue and have received numerous crash files from this user, We found his issue to be a spontaneous issue with rendering that would cause sudden crashes. So I can corroborate his sudden crashes. ( Technical explanation is a the game gave a number to the system that exceeded the limit of the number it wanted to receive)

• Like 1

Hey so I did in fact take your sit after having a report made against you after speaking to about the issue checking logs and everything necessary I decided that after the multiple warnings in past sits that a warning was in place(for other issues not LTAP) after seeing you disconnect I wished the reporter a good day and took the time to look at your steam name and wait 10 minutes to see if you would come back after what seemed like no attempt to relog on my end at least I checked logs and looked for your name or even the last 3 numbers of steam ID I even took the liberty of trying to find your steam to contact you personally to make sure but after failing to find that I decided that it was 90% possible you LTAP and I did make the decision to warn you after now seeing the logs needed to prove me wrong I think a warn removal is in place completely and I would like to apologize I did try to make sure I was absolutely right but thank you for coming out and showing me what I was looking for @Depressed Bird

+SUPPORT 

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

3 hours ago, Jager said:

Hey so I did in fact take your sit after having a report made against you after speaking to about the issue checking logs and everything necessary I decided that after the multiple warnings in past sits that a warning was in place(for other issues not LTAP) after seeing you disconnect I wished the reporter a good day and took the time to look at your steam name and wait 10 minutes to see if you would come back after what seemed like no attempt to relog on my end at least I checked logs and looked for your name or even the last 3 numbers of steam ID I even took the liberty of trying to find your steam to contact you personally to make sure but after failing to find that I decided that it was 90% possible you LTAP and I did make the decision to warn you after now seeing the logs needed to prove me wrong I think a warn removal is in place completely and I would like to apologize I did try to make sure I was absolutely right but thank you for coming out and showing me what I was looking for @Depressed Bird

+SUPPORT 

Yea tbh I don't know what I would be reported for, but yea as you can guess with the crashes also comes some slow loading time it takes anywhere from 10-30 minutes to reload after a crash. I appreciate  your apology  as this obviously  was a mistake  if I recall  this crash actually  annoyed me enough to throwing my mouse XD