The admin's name in-game:

Kinky Unicorns

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

Player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

20201125152100_1.thumb.jpg.4fab2a3426da0a36a4f2c0f19e4f7429.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:

Warned me for player diss while the other person in sit was instigating it.

OG Jack was actively asking for a warn on me and being rude, while not letting me or admin speak, admin proceeds to say it's not player diss. When I finally got fed up with OG jack and said something back, immediately warns me for player diss despite seeing OG jack continue to egg me on. 

Any extra information:

OG jack reported me for failRP in a  hostage situation even though I tried to RP then he made false requests. Was told by Kinky Unicorns that asking to repair a car is not fail request, despite having been told multiple times that securing safe passage for a crim is a fail request. Kinky Unicorns Said I could RP and say yes, then just not fix the car, but the car was right in front of the crims, and would've been impossible. Kinky Unicorns didn't listen and OG jack proceeded to yell about getting me warned. 

during the sit Vergil said: "your life must really suck"  to the reporting Player, i replied "stop" Vergil continued "you're probably 5 years old"  I should have also added a NCWS in there as well

Just now, Kinky Unicorns said:

during the sit Vergil said: "your life must really suck"  to the reporting Player, i replied "stop" Vergil continued "you're probably 5 years old"  I should have also added a NCWS in there as well

i warned him to stop player dissing while the reporting player said nothing, vergil  simply continued with the disrespect