1. 1. Should Kevin be Darth Vader

• Yes
    • NO

-=Section 1=-

In-game name: Kevin

Steam Name: [GL] Big Chungus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:533174911

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

I would love to be a major part in Gaming light history and make changes in the server that everyone would love. I would like to become Vader because I love the lore behind him and how his good beginnings turn into tragedy short after. Also Vader is a good chance for me to get a leadership position in the server to help me change it for the better. Vader would mean a lot to me because I love the server and the community in it.  Also another reason is that I would like to see a lot more activity In IQ and for that to happen, I believe that I would need this role. Also would like to see IQ lore leadership roles doing more RP during events and also on ship.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I have never been highest as darth vader but I was a High Commander on a different sever and I was only in Purge and got Vice commander on Gaming Light

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants              I was a vice commander for purge I was a well liked guy and I am also good at enforcing the rules of the server. I'm very active in the server making sure they are active and doing their jobs correctly

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

1:  I would try my hardest to help and make IQ more active such as more lore sessions and also more passive dueling sessions to see who is worthy. 

2: I would do a lot of sim for all the Battalion I the server

3: i would like to make more passive rp for all the battalions in the server

4: I would make the IQ hand have more authority because he told me that iq hand is nothing 

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across? 

I would like to see all battalions active and they all have a good chunk of players in them. I have seen some battalions diss but not much and there is never passive rp

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

For the battalions diss i would go to the commanders of those battalions and make them go to their troopers and talk to them. Like an example for the passive rp i would call the 50st to the ec then they would come and then the 31st would check there armour and there weapons. I would talk to their leaders and them to tell their people to get on If that does not work I would tell them and If that does not work that would be removed. 

Anything else you would like to add?

If there is any spelling errors or Punctuation errors it is because I'm Dyslexic

24 minutes ago, jpackis220 said:

He is a great leader, Very active and is very serious he leads purge and IQ very well and is a great person to talk to. He helps a lot with other battalions 

+ Support

• Like 1

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

48 minutes ago, jpackis220 said:

He is a great leader, Very active and is very serious he leads purge and IQ very well and is a great person to talk to. He helps a lot with other battalions 

+ Support

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

- Support

Havent seen you do anything outstanding in Purge so far. I've only observed you doing roster updates and sitting AFK. The application is weak, and you are missing alot of points on how you need to act. Darth Vader is much more than RP, since you oversee most of the operations around the ship in all battalions.

Overall I dont think you would be a good pick for Vader, your points you want to improve could be improved. You are a cool guy and serious though.

Goodluck!

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

13 hours ago, jpackis220 said:

+ Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

10 hours ago, -Frank- said:

- Support

Havent seen you do anything outstanding in Purge so far. I've only observed you doing roster updates and sitting AFK. The application is weak, and you are missing alot of points on how you need to act. Darth Vader is much more than RP, since you oversee most of the operations around the ship in all battalions.

Overall I dont think you would be a good pick for Vader, your points you want to improve could be improved. You are a cool guy and serious though.

Goodluck!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 | Retired blacklisted
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

• Manager

-Support

You seem to talk about only IQ but as Vader you are an overseer/in charge of every battalion/regiment in the server.

Your ideas for Battalions are very bland. All you talk about is doing Sims but as Vader you would have to do a lot more.

Your ideas for IQ are also very bland and you want to do for them is make "IQ Hand" have more authority and for general activity. You would need to think of more ideas have making IQ better as a whole.

Your application is also very short and not enough detail on why you should become Darth Vader

I don't really see you fit for Darth Vader at all. I think you need to go more in depth of your ideas. I'm sorry but it's going to be a -Support for me

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

19 hours ago, jpackis220 said:

+ Support

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, -Frank- said:

- Support

Goodluck!