Lil Walter's Research Command Application

Mung Daal

Name:
Lil Walter

Current Rank:
Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):
I joined research back in January 15th 2019 but became active at the start of October

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum):
Look I know my reputation isnt of the highest regard in research.
But what I can promise to you is that I am able to have responsibility, I will be 100% dedicated and there will be no messing about.
I love the people in research and wish to maintain research as the best branch in the game.
I will ensure to the best of my ability that rule breakers are dealt with inside and outside research.
I will help keep all researchers informed and help command in anyway I can.
I really enjoy being apart of mass tests and I reckon I would be exceptional at hosting them.
I want to improve the research experience for all that are apart of it.
I want to make an extrodinary effort with this oppertunity and want to prove myself worthy of the role.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc):
I have touched apon this a bit in the previous questions but I will expand.
I know it might sound a bit sad but I will probably be on everday for atleast 2 hours.
With my expertise I have been staff on multiple servers and my history I will list below-
CivilCity Moderator | T-Mod on MRP | Staff Director on OperationRP
I am also a trial moderator on the server at the moment which I am doing extremely well at if I do say so myself.
With my ability to run trainings I am a reseach recruitment agent and most of the people I have trained turned out to be exceptional researchers.

As a final message to round everything up.
I can be foolish at times but I have got nothing but love for my fellow researchers and the reseach branch as a whole.
You have all made my time on this server very special and I want to give back by dedicating my time to improving the branch we all know and love.
I want to foward and away from all the idiocy and somewhat toxicity and be someone people can respect, have fun with and most improtantly play with.
I guess all I can say is... open your hearts as there is a little bit of walter in all of us.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+Support

I'm a firm believer in second chances and the fact the people can change. Walter you are a example of this. You have drastically changed since when you were a mingy researcher.

Two hours of activity also isn’t that bad, that what most research command is also pulling.

-Active

-Dedicated

- Good worker

-Smart

-Good listener 

-Cool dude all around

I have high expectations for you Walter and I look forward to working with you in the future.

• Thanks 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

+Support
I'll be fine with you joining command, Just stop yelling math questions at my mass test attendee's and we'll be fine.

• Heart-Eyes 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

10 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
I'll be fine with you joining command, Just stop yelling math questions at my mass test attendee's and we'll be fine.

Wait he does that? HAHAHAHAHAA ok ok this man should get into cmd NGL

• Laughing 1

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

-Support

-Goes around RDMing me and others often

-Is disrespectful towards me and some select other people on the server

-Is a bad influence towards JR's and AR's as I came online to find them rdming eachother with walter (A staff member) was joining in (without me asking him to reset me), getting people to cuff eachother etc.

-Can be very mingy at times

+support

-After recieving critism he changed how he acted and is now more like the command member I would like to see

Edited by Dunkle
Changed my mind

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

+ Support

From the time I've been on he's been dedicated and glad to be on the research team, he does seem fit for the position and I believe he would make a command member

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

On 11/22/2020 at 6:09 PM, BryanDaBold said:

+Support

I'm a firm believer in second chances and the fact the people can change. Walter you are a example of this. You have drastically changed since when you were a mingy researcher.

Two hours of activity also isn’t that bad, that what most research command is also pulling.

-Active

-Dedicated

- Good worker

-Smart

-Good listener 

-Cool dude all around

I have high expectations for you Walter and I look forward to working with you in the future.

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:47 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

well then but yes, +support

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

On 11/24/2020 at 12:45 PM, frog said:

+support

btw my plus support is supported by plus

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

-support have had too many bad experiences in medical too see you fit for command 

arguing with me when I showed evidence of you doing it and never admitting you made a mistake and acting like I was the bad guy

Prop minging (placing a lot of props that were errors for most people filling up a huge part of medbay with them in a spam like pattern that I was told by a command member that you couldn’t walk through the hallway and then he would hop off the job and get on research and leave the props there)

following an OR and when he told you too stop you said nah witch I was told by that OR you were also leaving medbay too follow them witch is against the medical SOP

Edited by pixalgamer99