Mitchell Hugh's Junior command application

Mitchell Hugh

Name: Mitchell Hugh

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 5 weeks, 4 days, Forums account made on February 16th 2020.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum): Well my first reason i do think I should be apart of the Research command is my extreme activity, Some may not personally count me as "active" due to how i don't fill out activity logs often, But I am typically on the server from around 10 or 11 AM EST to 11 PM EST, So if I were to become a research command, I would be able to constantly keep eye's out for people minging/breaking the SOP and handle them accordingly, OR on the other side of it, I could watch out for those doing good testing and promote them for their work, Another perk to my extreme activity would be the fact that I could host multiple mass test's and PT's for the research branch to get the branch as a whole more active, Within the past few day's, I've been doing nearly daily mass tests and trainings, So I am dead serious when I say I want to do even more mass tests, trainings, and most likely PT's to get people active on research and doing more testing, Inactivity seems to be becoming a bit of a issue within the research branch, Because over 35 people were striked for not attending the meeting on the 15th of November, And only 30 or so people attended this meeting,  So i really do wanna start pushing activities and more stuff for research to do since activity has not been good in recent weeks, I also see myself generally fit due to the fact that as I'm writing this, I have 0 strikes in the research branch, Which show's I'm trustworthy enough to not minge on command  with the new perms I will get as a SCM, Speaking of minging, I plan to start finally cracking down on minging players within the branch, I am tired of seeing people break the SOP and have no general regards for the rules within said SOP, I want to start punishing those who clearly just want to be apart of the research branch to minge on the job and cause trouble for the rest of foundation personnel, Because people minging on research gives us the reputation of being filled with minges, Which isn't a good thing for any branch, Let alone the research branch, So I do personally see myself fit for the position of research command, I am looking forward to be further apart of the research branch if i were to get accepted for SCM.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc): As i mentioned in detail above I plan to host daily mass test's for the research branch so they aren't all bored and have nothing to do just sitting in bunks or AFK, I also plan to try my very best to train as many people for research as possible, I'm planning to set a goal for myself to train ATLEAST 5 people for research a day if possible, The more researchers we have, The more active the branch will be, And the more active the branch becomes, The more promotions can be given out for people doing quality testing and putting good effort into the branch, Also mentioned above, I want to start doing PT's for the research branch so people know what they are doing and also to teach them how to deal with certain SCP's, I have seen plenty of situations where SCP's almost/have breached because someone didn't know what they were doing, So I want to start trying to correct that by hosting some PT's so people can get a feel for how to handle certain SCP's, I am aware being command will mean I will most likely have to put in hard work, But I think I'm ready to start being more apart of the research branch and putting in the work and get more people interested into the research branch as a whole.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

One of the most dedicated members to Research, usually I see most people who reached Lead Researcher go inactive, but you did'nt. You went  above and beyond. On many occasions you have helped other Researchers, and have shown the capability to hand out punishments accordingly ( For Juniors at least ) Not only that, but you stick to the rules and uphold them. Your ability to help the enlisted, also the capability to handle mass testing environments is enough to convince me you're ready for command. Plus, trains people often.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

10 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

One of the most dedicated members to Research, usually I see most people who reached Lead Researcher go inactive, but you did'nt. You went  above and beyond. On many occasions you have helped other Researchers, and have shown the capability to hand out punishments accordingly ( For Juniors at least ) Not only that, but you stick to the rules and uphold them. Your ability to help the enlisted, also the capability to handle mass testing environments is enough to convince me you're ready for command. Plus, trains people often.

MEGA + SUPPORT

-BEST LR I HAVE SEEN

-IS FIT FOR CMD

-ONE OF THE LR'S THAT DO MASS TESTS ALMOST EVERY DAY

Hope you get SCM Bud -KCM Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 11/23/2020 at 3:29 AM, Squash said:

+Support

Mass +support

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano