Ban Appeal - Wilson

MORP

Steam Name: DR.Wilson

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:550342937

Ingame Name: Wilson

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: ethics committee rookieblue

Reason for Ban: trying to crash the server

Dispute: I would first like to say I have no idea what he's talking about, I did not try and crash the server and I haven't even been on for like 3 days. I don't even remember doing anything that could even come close to crashing the server  I'm truly devastated that I'm being perma banned as this is my favorite server and I play on it every day I've donated like 200$ because I enjoy playing on it and I don't know what I'm going to do for fun because I litterly play this server almost everyday and I'm begging you to please unban me and find the right person thank you.

• Dislike 6

-support 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 minutes ago, Crystal said:

-Support. . . Garrys_Mod_Screenshot_2020.11.19_-_21.43

Mans basically smiled at the camera, holding his name on a piece of paper saying he robbed a place

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ban Appeal - Wilson