HOLIDAY Tunnel design! <3 - Denied

ANGXL

What you want to see? -  Tunnel Design Permanently for Something New - i feel there should always be something in the tunnel of design like graffitis or something cool always giving the tunnel a different look , PoliceRP New Tunnel in the New Map , also because christmas is near for now there should be  a nice Holiday design for it , hoping you guys agree 😄

Why should we add it? - It would fit the timing and would spark the map up maybe a bit 😄

What are the advantages of having this? - Beautiful Design would Apply i think personally it would be pretty sick! , having some nice new thangs ya know?

Who is it mainly for? - I always had this idea for a minute just wanted to get it off my chest , this is for PoliceRP maybe some new designs would be sick for the tunnel in the new update , take care!

Links to any content -

maxresdefault.jpg

• Heart-Eyes 2
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Jager said:

+support maybe something less crazy but it would be very nice and maybe closer to Christmast

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD