MRivers False Warn Appeal- Accepted

MRivers

Your In-game: Mrivers

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:210502306

The admin's name in-game: Will 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: MRDM | NITRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/ZkkpXoW

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was banned for 6 hours  yesterday and It was a confusion on both sides. Will lowered my ban to an hour last night but i just want the warn off my record because my brother was the one MRDM'ing and will got it confused and later apologized. Me and my brothers name's were alike so i think that was the confusion and i killed like 3 people but in the span of 15 minutes so in the case it wasn't RDM

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by riversexodus

• Head Admin

+Support

Misunderstanding on my part since there were factor and other points that were not brought to my attention when I issued the ban, though later came out after talking to Rivers in TS for a bit. Warning should be removed seeing how he was not aware he was partaking in RDM, though his brother's warn should stay.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

16 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Misunderstanding on my part since there were factor and other points that were not brought to my attention when I issued the ban, though later came out after talking to Rivers in TS for a bit. Warning should be removed seeing how he was not aware he was partaking in RDM, though his brother's warn should stay.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

36 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"