Mary's R&D Resignation

Mary

So, I don't really know how to start this off but here we go.

For the past month/weeks, R&D has become less and less fun for me. I try to get active but then I get discouraged and end up not playing as R&D. I've had these thoughts for awhile now, but I wasn't really sure how or what they meant. Don't get me wrong, R&D has helped me through a lot and I have met so many wonderful and caring people but I feel like I'm taking up an RA spot that someone more deserving should get. The work that I have done will hopefully pass down to the next RA and the next Head of Field Researchers, I leave all that with the person who becomes it. I will still be on the military from time to time or in the Lab if anyone needs help with logs. However, there are a few people I would like to mention before I fully leave R&D:

Kevi: You furry, you'll make it  far in the branch. Keep going, bro.

Neo: Get DHOR my guy, also get rid of your body pillow. 

Vindertech: Mega cringe.

Kami: Still gotta marry me in game. 

Cogs: Big furry uwu.

Free From GL ❤️

f

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Sad to see you go Mary... Hope to keep working with you in Military and ET! Also, no, bodypillow stays. Sorry 👌💕

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

I promise I won't cry.... I promise 😰
On another note, it's sad to see you go from RnD but hey you are still in military so I hope we can still interact on CI!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bruh this is so sad Alexa play Despacito.

Anyways very sad moments

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Smh make me cri 😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png