Ages ET ApplicationDenied

Kodaㅤ

In-Game Name: Ages

SteamID STEAM_0:0:147589403

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Nu7 CPL & CI PVT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I had a little as a Admin but nothing else

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe you should allow me to join the event team as I want to be a greater part of this community. I have also recently become much more active on the forums and plan on making new suggestions to help the server. I have always enjoyed this server since I joined and I would like to make the server more enjoyable by making fun events for people to participate in. In my eyes I put community before me as I want the best experience for new and long term players. I also have been playing on the server for a while now and have got to meet many new people and experience the server for what it is. I was thinking for a while if I should apply and I decided that now would be a good time and it seems like a lot of fun as ET. Also I have already thought of many events that are based on the lore which I am very interested in and learn new things about every day. These events could be done and I come up with more fun ideas everyday. I believe that this would be perfect for me as I'm friendly and never argue with anyone. I like to hear others Ideas before I say mine and most of all make the server more enjoyable for everyone.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One interesting event that I have thought of is a 0-56 event a humanoid entity that can change its appearance depending on its Environment and is classified as a Euclid SCP. So during this event 0-56 would be wandering around the facility and would change its appearance depending on the players or the area it is in. Such as if 0-56 was in medbay it would change into a medical personnel or if it was in D-Block it would change into a D-Class or Gensec. This SCP event could be contained in Temp Euclid and it would be very fun for Research to test on this SCP and question it. This would also be very fun to contain as you won’t know who this scp is and MTF will have to question people to find out.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have gone over the guidelines

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is SCP 2317 this SCP is very interesting to me as its containment procedure is very different from all the others and in truth this containment procedure is to make people think it is staying contained but really it does nothing to contain it and it is to make people believe the world is safe. Another reason this is my favorite is because this SCP could single handedly destroy a world.

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+/- Support

+ you show promise and dedication

+ reasoning is good, but a bit generic

- you seem like a fresh one, I think you could use more time to get used to the server

- the event sounds alright, but I would like to see a little more detail

- also you say you thought of event"s", but only put one idea

I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

honestly, -Support

-Personally I have honest to god no clue who you are

- Very little forums activity (While not a requirement I think for et, its good to have)

- Event seems ok at most

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

honestly, -Support

- Very little forums activity (While not a requirement I think for et, its good to have)

- Event seems ok at most

Free From GL ❤️

18 hours ago, OWNED said:

+/- Support

- you seem like a fresh one, I think you could use more time to get used to the server

Good Luck.

Edited by Vindertech

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

16 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

honestly, -Support

- Event seems ok at most

tbh idk who he is either.

All I remember is hes in nu7. (I checked in hes only a CPL and this is only branch.)

-Support

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/15/2020 at 11:44 PM, OWNED said:

+/- Support

You have great promise and I believe you need to show your face  on the server a lot more to gather more of a presence on the server. The purpose of gathering presence and making your name seen would bring you more support. I have been told you are nice and a great person, I like your event and I believe it has great potential with the right help. I would recommend playing a bit more, see how the server feels and works, and you are always free to ask questions to me. I wish you luck for the future and know that you will do way better with a application with some more time around the server.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-Support

-The only interaction I had with him was on Class D

-No real clue of who he is and his personality

-Doesn't have much experience on the server

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Support

I have seen you on the forums, but thats it. I have never interacted with you in game nor have I saw you much in game. Not only that, but the Application compared to others is pretty mediocre, the event I kinda like. Coming from a person of Research however, that would be obvious for me to like to have more things to test on, but pretty bland. 

You generally just need more time so people get to know you more.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Squash said:

-Support

I have seen you on the forums, but thats it. I have never interacted with you in game nor have I saw you much in game. Not only that, but the Application compared to others is pretty mediocre, the event I kinda like. Coming from a person of Research however, that would be obvious for me to like to have more things to test on, but pretty bland. 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

3 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

- I feel you should do more for this community before applying to ET

-Support

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 11/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, OWNED said:

+/- Support

Personally you need more time on the server, what I mean by this is knowing the ins and outs of the rules and how people will act.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-support

Personally i never seen you in person so yeah and i am sorry if i am putting minus support but for many reasons why. One rp event is kind of boring because being interrogated ain't always fun to deal with. Two your brand new to the server so just wait. But good luck.

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector