Remove the text box - Denied

Wheatley the moron

Post name: Removing crash screen text box

What are you suggesting? - Remove the rext box 

How would this change better the server? - Ok so Text box in crash screens has no point its only used to spam "F"  If theres something important to tell we have forums and discord and Team speak

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -N/A

5 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

This already been denied 

-support

plus I love seeing people spamming racial slurs thinking they can get away with it then seeing them get perma banned

It is quite funny 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

I'd rather not stare at a blank screen

Yeah, I'd rather keep this than go back to the old one where it was just a still screen. With this we can at least type (and spam). 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Yeah, I'd rather keep this than go back to the old one where it was just a still screen. With this we can at least type (and spam). 

Like rookie stated, it lets people know what’s happening and staff can handle any minges who spam or say unparliamentary stuff on there

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 12:12 PM, pixalgamer99 said:

I like the crash screen because it tells me if it was an error on my end or the servers end by seeing if the screen popped up

-support

also this has been denied before why would you want it removed so what people spam f why does that matter

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |