'ISD Research Logs' Forum Page- Accepted

Friend Maple

What do you want to see? - 

A sub-forum topic under ImperialRP - GMod labeled 'ISD Research Logs' similar to SCP RPs research logs section.

Why should we add it? - 

After looking at other servers as well as our brothers in SCP-RP I found that a common trend to promote interest in the 'research' area of passive role play is to allow researchers to post their workings in a public forum. This also allow us to standardize the recording procedures as well as expectations for research at the same time as raising the quality of research being done.  After a period of time, and a reasonable amount of research has been collected, this would allow for those who do not have an idea for their own project to 'peer review' their fellows and see if they get the same results adding to the quantity of passive RP this server provides to its users.

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Increased amounts of Passive RP from Research
  • Greater Medical + Other Battalion interactions
  • We develop a partial history of the ships medical achievements
  • Gain a way to provide recognition to those who are making the ship busy with interactions
  • Gain a way to moderate researchers who might be doing something they shouldn't but think they can
  • A place to capture those medical themed events which seem to strike the ship every so often

Who is it mainly for? -

Research mostly, but I like to believe everyone on the forums and server might get some enjoyment out of what Research has been doing in the shadows since its creation.

+ Support

- I don't see why not.

- Reasons / advantages mentioned in the post.

• Like 1

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

15 hours ago, Hobbs said:

+ Support

- I don't see why not.

- Reasons / advantages mentioned in the post.

More RP & Shows those who actually preform well in Medical. Could show Competent NCO's / Officers.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*