I’m sorry.

CJTheGorilla

Hey it’s CJTheGorilla. I know to some of you I’ve been a real pain in the butt, and to some a funny person to be around. I am sorry for being a burden and being such a minge. I shouldn’t allow myself to get so hightened with emotion. 
                              I want to directly apologize to all of UMC. Along with any department I am in. I was not putting forth the effort. Whilst not doing that I also was being a major minge to the point of annoyance. Mikey. I’m sorry for being such a dick to you. You never asked for that and it was just me being immature and inconsiderate. 
Jimmy James. One of my best friends on this whole entire server. The one person who had my back when no one else did. I’m sorry for letting you down and being such an idiot. You deserve better in a friend.  I will become better. 
             SCO19 Command. I’m sorry for being a pain in the rear and not putting my all in the department. You deserve better. 
             To Zeeptin and Matthew. Even though this is embarrassing. I want to apologize for treating you both with such a lack of respect and consideration. What I did was ignorant and rude. I want to apologize to you both for being such a fool. I will be better 

To everyone else. You are not forgotten. I just felt a need to apologize to each and every single one of you on the PRP server. I acted like an idiot and was foolish and uncalled for. I want to apologize to every single person from the bottom of my heart. After my one week ban is up I will come back a much better person and I will be the old funny yet non mingey CJ. Love you all see you all later. 

-CJTheGorilla

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

8 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I think we have all been there and done stupid shit when frustrated. Cant wait to see you when your back.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

10 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I think we have all been there and done stupid shit when frustrated. Cant wait to see you when your back.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

16 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

A lot of people mess up, but the difference is you owned up to it and apologized in a mature manner. My reputation on the server was very bad, but over the last 8 months I've been repairing it. Anybody is capable of fixing their reputation and growing into a better player. 

I agree with Raddish, I hope to see you in soon

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

I understand why you got so mad, and as you know you didnt need to take it that far. I agree with raddish btw. Hope to see you on the server soon

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/15/2020 at 8:53 AM, Alex Raddish said:

A lot of people mess up, but the difference is you owned up to it and apologized in a mature manner. My reputation on the server was very bad, but over the last 8 months I've been repairing it. Anybody is capable of fixing their reputation and growing into a better player. 

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP