Sixx's 48 Hour Notice

Saint :)

I apologize sincerely to all of the Delta Squad members that I am going to be leaving. I will certainly stop by from time to time, but I am going to be relinquishing my position from Delta Squad because I am just simply not as active as I once was anymore. I have grown fond of everyone that I worked with, and I know that this Tactical Unit will go places, but it is not fair for me to hold a spot when someone that is probably better then me can fill in.

Ecott - You are an amazing commander, and I know that you will take this Unit to even higher places.

Rein - Thank you for showing me the ropes of everything from the beginning, I will always respect you as Command.

ShinDoom - Haha Rein beat you to 1LT, but in all seriousness you are also just as good of a Command member.

Zerg - You're kinda smelly, but I can put up with you. Continue to climb those ranks my man, you're gonna go far.

Lime King - You are definitely the smelliest of the bunch that I worked with on Delta Squad, but you're alright. 

Garbage - I know you're gonna go far in Delta Squad, because that's how I brought you up to be. You are such an amazing person, you have no idea the things you are capable of doing. Just set your mind to whatever you want, and it will happen. I know that it will happen because I can see a part of me in you, and that is what has always kept me close to you.

To everyone else in Delta Squad, I wish you all great success in the Tactical Unit. This isn't a goodbye, more of a see-you-soon because who knows what happens with the future.

• Zerg locked this topic