eeyore0137

Game Name: dan warburton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227412355

Job applying for :Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-3 [because he will need lots of protection and that you might not have many guards]

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I have always loved this server from my humble Start when i joined gen sec  all the way up to now. I love with the concept of following and protecting VIP's like 05 and now that I'm in MTF and CI I enjoy it I want to take it one step further to RRH.I've been building up lots of  courage  and i thought  "Whats the worst that could happen?"  ,  I would expect the job to be just as fun. I'm striving for longevity on this server so getting to know the 05 and involving myself in the community more would benefit me in the future to play a bigger role and helping the community to the best of my ability.I want to continue to make these memories, and also help O5 make them. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because my CI bother's like me a lot for when i started at R&D and left at SRIC now i am CI CPL i also am well now by a lot of people in CI i am very active in the mornings  and  I absolutely fell in love with the concept of following and protecting VIP's like 05. I know when to turn a Semi-SeriousRP situation into a SeriousRP situation, and my fighting and guarding knowledge and skill.Overall I think I would be a great choice for this position  because I'm in lots of different breach's like e11,omi9 and  i used to be in  gen sec . I hope to  work with the O5 team soon! 

Edited by eeyore0137
  • Like 3

+/- Support

-Not mingy for RP (for what I have seen)

-Combat is good

-The app is a little short to others

-There's some grammar mistakes here and there

I like you, your never toxic to people, but I think I'm not on board for you being a SF/RRH.

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+ Support
- Decent activity
- Follows orders, knows his stuff.
- Respects his peers

- Does good in combat
- Not a minge

I think Dan would do great on the job, hoping to see him flag up on that job one day!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+/- leaning towards -

Was active before not that active now

App is a bit short

Is a bit mingy

Not that active in CI Military or MTF (I only knew you were in RnD)

-OH1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+Mass support

- Very dedicated  when he was RND he used to play for atleast 8 hours a day doing his best in RND everyday he do over 4-7 tests  

- Very active in CI / D-class not sure about other jobs generally speaking his active in the server 

- Respectful even though he was a way higher rank then me he never used his authority to harm me nor disrespected me in any way  

- He listens to orders he been in CI for a few months never seen a problem with him

- Friendly he hangout with everyone no matte the rank 

O5 is rarely active i think he would be a good addition to the team 

one thing i'd like to mention his from the UK different timezone so less contact with US players

Edited by Tweety

45 minutes ago, Tweety said:

+Mass support

- Very dedicated  when he was RND he used to play for atleast 8 hours a day doing his best in RND everyday he do over 4-7 tests  

- Very active in CI / D-class not sure about other jobs generally speaking his active in the server 

- Respectful even though he was a way higher rank then me he never used his authority to harm me nor disrespected me in any way  

- He listens to orders he been in CI for a few months never seen a problem with him

one thing i'd like to mention his from the UK different timezone so less contact with US players

7 hours ago, General bacon said:

+/- leaning towards -

App is a bit short

Is a bit mingy

-OH1

To add to that, he isn't really that high in the chain of command.  

So -Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Tweety said:

+Mass support

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

On 11/11/2020 at 11:33 AM, General bacon said:

+/- leaning towards -

App is a bit short

Is a bit mingy

Not that active in CI Military or MTF

-OH1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 11/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, General bacon said:

+/- leaning towards -

App is a bit short

Is a bit mingy

-OH1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 11/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Tweety said:

We are active daily, several hours yesterday in fact.

On 11/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, General bacon said:

+/- leaning towards -

App is a bit short

Is a bit mingy

-OH1

If this is true I wouldn't want another inactive member as when we are it seems not many flag up.

-OM5

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

• Bread locked this topic