Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

A LOT OF DEDICATION IN APPLICATION

Dedicated not to only Naval but the Server in general

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Really shows he is the perfect fit for Darth Vader

Honestly Hobbs you are the perfect candidate for Darth Vader and I really hope you get it. You are the most hard working and dedicated High Command member at the moment and you would be amazing as Vader.

Good luck!!!

make him vader NOW!!!

I don't even play Imperial but his reputation has spanned to other servers as well. 
He seems fit for the position and all I hear from others is good stuff about him.

Good luck my dude!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/--Support

Personal Experience

+/-I do not think we have ever talked or met formally

Application Section 2

+Good Qualifications and Vader would be the natural next step. You also mentioned how you made things serious about 11 times, so I imagine you are serious.

+/- What makes you stand out is actually something I have been seeing in a lot of applicants 'Mature, active, fair, etc...'

+/- A lot of what you would change as Vader seems like things you could change as Grand Admiral, or things you said earlier you have already done. This and the other suggestions fail to paint an image of Vader, but instead a picture of a "Grand Grand Admiral"

Application Section 3

-You provided two issues which are supposedly fixed. This is the equivalence of dodging a question as you are meant to flex those accomplishments in Section 2.

-You failed to provide one of two valid issue which I have seen every other applicant mention. This makes you appear out of touch with the server currently

Summary

I do not doubt for a second your qualifications in being Vader, but your application falls short for me. This app makes you appear to have climbed the HC ladder and forgotten what down below looks like. To improve this I would encourage you to get more in touch with the Officer and below community to identify their pain points as well as think about how your Vader would be able to expand the experience on the server for everyone and not just Naval/Army/IQ logistics.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

1 hour ago, Friend Maple said:

+/-I do not think we have ever talked or met formally

So then why are you +/- supporting, this gives the people making the decision no additional information. Think of a politician, many of us have never met any politician but we are still able to give an opinion about them.

+/- What makes you stand out is actually something I have been seeing in a lot of applicants 'Mature, active, fair, etc...'

I get what you're trying to say, but pretty much every app has this for the same reason, because the people applying for it are trying to put themselves in the best light possible. This is what makes them stand out from not only everyone else on the ship, but from the other people applying. To say this is to also suggest that every single applicant has the same amount of maturity, activity, fairness, trust, and experience.

+/- A lot of what you would change as Vader seems like things you could change as Grand Admiral, or things you said earlier you have already done. This and the other suggestions fail to paint an image of Vader, but instead a picture of a "Grand Grand Admiral"

Yeah, they're one rank apart. And isn't that the power that Vader has, that of a "Grand Grand Admiral". And it doesn't fail to paint an image of Vader, he gives 2-3 changes for each division (Army, Navy, Inquisitorious) that make sense, showing that as Vader he will not favor a branch. A "Grand Grand Admiral" would push most for Navy, treat Army as secondary, and have no jurisdiction over Inquisitorious at all.

-You provided two issues which are supposedly fixed. This is the equivalence of dodging a question as you are meant to flex those accomplishments in Section 2.

He provided two problems he came across, which just happened to be solved during his time as a command member. He isn't dodging a question, he is just saying that he solved them. Plus the solutions to the problem are so short it really isn't worth outlining in the application, as it would just be "I will work with the command team to ensure complete fairness across the board, and if I see someone is getting favorited, I will punish the corrupt command member and deal with the other person on a case-by-case basis" and "I will put in a requirement for the minimum number of flag-ups per (insert time, could be day, week, etc)". And don't think 'well then why didn't he just put that in there anyway', because it is just so basic that it would sound stupid.

-You failed to provide one of two valid issue which I have seen every other applicant mention. This makes you appear out of touch with the server currently

First you were invalidating opinions and now you are critiquing experience, neither of which is really proper. Hobbs didn't have a cookie cutter response to his opinion so you call him out for it? If anything it shows a more complex understanding of the dynamic problems facing the server.

Most of your responses seem to be nitpicking just to nitpick, and provide little to no constructive criticism or actual feedback Hotshot and Luci will be able to use. I don't mean to come across as aggressive, it is just so annoying to see these types of responses.

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

• Head Admin
On 11/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, [GL]Brendan said:

+MEGA SUPPORT
+IS ALREDAY SHC
+ACTIVE
+GREAT APP
+Great Guy
+Deserves it more then anyone 
Good Luck Hobbs

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+/- Support

+Already a SHC

-Whenever on, he is afk half the time

+Great Application

+Good guy 
- Deserves a chance

- Can be mingy at times

- Makes a better Thrawn

Hobbs, I know you're a good guy and all, but come on, search your feelings and you know it to be true.

+ MEGA SUPPORT

PROS:
great guy always chill as fuck

very unbiased 

has a shit ton of command experience 

has been in the community for a very long time

has an absolute dump truck of an ass

---------------------------

CONS:

absolutely fucking non

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

On 11/10/2020 at 1:02 AM, Nimo said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Honestly Hobbs you are the perfect candidate for Darth Vader and I really hope you get it. You are the most hard working and dedicated High Command member at the moment and you would be amazing as Vader.

Good luck!!!

make him vader NOW!!!

Admiral Pigeon | EX. CAO | EX. Purge SPC 

On 11/9/2020 at 11:41 PM, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Current 3rd highest rank on the server
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af
Has been in the community for almost a year

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/11/2020 at 5:37 PM, Nero&Rome said:

+/- Support

+Already a SHC

-Whenever on, he is afk half the time

+Great Application

+Good guy 
- Deserves a chance

- Can be mingy at times

- Makes a better Thrawn

Hobbs, I know you're a good guy and all, but come on, search your feelings and you know it to be true.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/10/2020 at 12:02 AM, Nimo said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Great Leader

Great Judgement

Has a lot of experience

Very Trustworthy

Not Biased

Very Active

Good luck!!!

make him vader NOW!!!

On 11/10/2020 at 12:41 AM, RJ_ said:

Major Support +
Current 3rd highest rank on the server
Amazing applications
Great guy in general
Deserves it the most
Unbiased af
Has been in the community for almost a year

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

• 2 weeks later...