• Yes
    • No

TITLE FORMAT - [Vicious] Darth Vader Application

-=Section 1=-

In-game name: IC CMDR 1138 Boss

Steam Name: [GL]Vicious

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79401933

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader? Because I can bring and make the Darth Vader role to be active and it will help me try to help the sever and i believe i can work with the IQ and the server to enforce rules and discipline. I also have experience leading on different servers but I don't believe I have been as high as the Darth Vader role in any server in In character. I can work with others and with the Darth Vader job i will try to help and work with as many of the other officers and command.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader? I do have experience as a IQ and I am serious when the time calls for it. The experience for Darth Vader comes from knowing when to step in to battle or letting the lower ranks enjoy and have fun. With the added part of making sure people work as a team and function as one unit. Also my experience comes from leading IC and working with other troopers to accomplish the mission, I have also been ground command in the evenings a lot and know each battalions area of expertise. I do think I can work with SMT's and make sure the server as a whole works for the players and continues to live and long and happy life.

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants? I do really enjoy being Boss and would not be even slightly disappointed if this is not approved. I understand I am likely going up against a lot of really great applications and other great people. But one thing that would separate me from the rest is the fact that i am on daily and I actively try to be on for several hours a day. Also I am a Commander though I am certain other higher ups are also going to apply and i wish them luck. Also I have no warns.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader: If made Darth Vader I can see about performing more PVP battles during times when no GM's are on or working. The idea is to make sure there is something for people to do. Also pushing the defensive rule and not to run around near troopers with your light saber out. (I have been injured or forced to sit there and watch IQ die as they charge head first into 20 npc's its become a norm for me to get injured by them.) Also try to think of more passive things troopers can do in the down time.

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across? CMD and officer activity with the rest of the ranks. Its like when you are a high rank you are not allowed to just talk to others anymore and make friends with the server. Or they just go afk and stand there like a statue and get murdered by a npc that's poking them during a event. Be active and work with others in the events, be the example to follow and work on the front lines as a support. 

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues? Be social and talk to people and not act like a king. Its one thing to be serious and another to be mingy, but there is a line that is a nice balance that people will take seriously when you are serious. But honestly try to force HC out of the bridge and talk in game with others a bit more.

Anything else you would like to add? Nothing much and yeah i know this is short, and hopefully the grammar is well. I just don't want this whole thing being filler.

Edited by Vicious

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

+support 

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES  YES YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+ Support

-Has done a lot for Imperial Commandos

-Active

-Good Application

-Personally believes he deserves the chance

Good Luck Vicious!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

15 minutes ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

16 minutes ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager

-Support

Inactive

Not enough eperience as Command

Fairly new to the Community

Effort could be better

I don't think you would be a good choice for Vader

Vicious you are a competent Commander but just thinking about it I have changed my mind.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Imma be honest out off all the Applications THIS ONE is the one that sticks out and is the best in my opinion 

+support

out of all other applicants this one is most certainly the best

I can give all you a 400 word minimum of why he should be Vader if ya'll want me to do that as well 🙂

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

HUGE +SUPPORT

-Active

-Has hugely helped every battalion he has joined

-Professional, cool headed, and humble

-Good application

-Is an overall nice guy

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

7 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

Go get it brother I believe in you 

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

+Support

Personal Experience

+Friendly guy, and does not pass a lot of pre-judgment

+Has a reasonable ability to RP in a passive capacity

Application Section 2

+Good Qualifications and Command Experience (Its a bit lacking in the written department, but I have seen first hand how you help)

+/-Sounds like you have a general grasp of what your Vader will be. There may be more detail in your head, I just didn't get to read it here.

Application Section 3

-Your provided issue is a valid issue, but your provided solution only solves it for yourself as 'force HC out of the bridge' is a bit vague of a direction

+/- I know you have said other things which bother you and wish you covered them in here a bit more

Summary

Would be a good Vader as you take every role I've seen you in seriously as well. You appear to be a member of the community first and command second which makes me believe the player outreach you said you would like to do is actually a possibility for you.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

On 11/10/2020 at 1:36 PM, lilhurt37 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good Application

Good Luck Vicious!

- Qualified for the position

- Extremely talented at leading

- Kind of sounds like Vader

Edited by Nero&Rome

On 11/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

Inactive

Not enough eperience as Command

Fairly new to the Community

Effort could be better

I don't think you would be a good choice for Vader

Vicious you are a competent Commander but just thinking about it I have changed my mind.

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020