un ban me

Laptop Gamer

Oh hi.

As Hope pointed out you "Disconnected by user". Initially, I was only gonna give you a verbal for the incident. Even the reporter agreed that was fair. But since you disconnected, you escalated that to a documented warning and a 3 day ban.

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Oh hi.

As Hope pointed out you "Disconnected by user". Initially, I was only gonna give you a verbal for the incident. Even the reporter agreed that was fair. But since you disconnected, you escalated that to a documented warning and a 3 day ban.

ah yes, the ban length of 2

but in honesty, its right there in black and white that you disconnected by user, not "lagged out"

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

~Congratulations, You Played yourself

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector