Mike's ET Application

[GL] Mike

Should I be ET?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike be an Event Team Trainee?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mike

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:209339952

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: CI RND SRIC / Security SGT and JWD

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Yes I am an EX-SCPRP ET Member.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an event team member because I have experience in both ET and Staff on SCP-RP and I also have the responsible teachings of being a command member in several branches. I've helped in so many places especially when it comes to helping people enjoy their time on the server more and more which is exactly what ET does! I'd feel extremely great to be given a chance to help the server grow in more of an RP sense and a combat sense which is why most of my events will pertain to both of them. I will be including all branches in most of my events making sure both Foundation AND CI have things to do as I know sometimes people may feel left out of events and sometimes people will feel that the event could be unfair towards one side, My goal is to not only include everyone but make sure that all events are fair towards everyone. I want to be sure that no matter what people enjoy playing on the server and that they enjoy the events on the server as well!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would want to do a Murder Mystery/GOI Raid type event which would start like this: I would model someone as regular foundation personnel kinda like a spy. When they begin killing foundation members myself as Site Comms would send a message like this "An unknown personnel is running around killing foundation personnel please find who they are and either terminate them or capture them." I would then allow the person to go around and sneakily kill 2 or 3 more members then I would tell them to get themselves caught. (This is to allow a fun time for MTF to interrogate the person) then as the interrogation gets started I would then reveal that this person is a member of the Chaos Insurgency there to just cause a little bit of havoc. (I would ask before starting if CI are okay with this of course) Then if needed I would model some actors as CI to help or model some MTF to help vise versa just to make it fair. The actors would be a max of 175 175 and have no more than an AR and a Pistol of sorts (Nothing too OP) Finally to finish it off it depends on what happens if CI get the member back then CI win the event, If MTF successfully defends the spy then MTF win the event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP over time has shifted towards SCP-914. I love this SCP because of how much mystery, tests, and questions can come out of this single machine. Where does it produce the items from? How do the items get to the other side? Why does it kill anything organic that enters it? It's all so interesting and some of the questions that come out of it are fun to read especially when the questions get answered as you don't know if they are right or not which further shows the SCPs mystery.

5 hours ago, General bacon said:

Massive +support
Is active 
Used to be ET
As a lot of experience
Used to do great events and I am sure he will do more good events

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

8 hours ago, General bacon said:

Massive +support
Is active 
Used to be ET
As a lot of experience

Pretty stinky

but yeah

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Massive +support
Is active 
Used to be ET
As a lot of experience

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Massive +support
Is active 
Used to be ET
As a lot of experience

Knows how to do the ET in the Thing and that. But in all reals. He'd be a great ET member to get back

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Massive +support
Is active 
Used to be ET
As a lot of experience

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

Accepted.

Please contact me in Ts3.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, [GL]StickyRicky said:

You responded to two applications which were already accepted.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector