False Warning report- Denied

Ryzen

Your In-game: SM Bappo 1D98

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95994697

The admin's name in-game: Hanxi

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Player Diss x2 l NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 20201028104810_1.thumb.jpg.029a48c6749762b246eb28908ced9d00.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: The Player diss is true. The NLR part is false because I never left the pd. When I respawned I walked out to the parking lot of pd heard shots fired and saw the man sitting behind a pd vehicle. The man was firing upon a state trooper. So I stayed inside the pd parking lot helping the trooper having to flashbacks to prior life and combat. You can even ask the dispatcher who was online at the time which was Probationary Dispatcher Will. 

Any extra information: I want Jack Smoke to be warned for a false report on NLR and I want Hanxi to have a formal warning for the false warn .

• Dislike 2

-Support

Im confused, correct me if Im wrong but from what i understand you were killed in a shoot out of some sort. Then you go and see the guy in  either the same shoot out or a different one right after. So you help out and shoot the guy. But you claim that isnt NLR because you were in the parking lot?

Im sorry but from what i understand thats breaking NLR and I think the warn should stand

If you change my mind then maybe ill give a +support but for now - support

Its Parry

1 minute ago, Parry said:

-Support

Im confused, correct me if Im wrong but from what i understand you were killed in a shoot out of some sort. Then you go and see the guy in  either the same shoot out or a different one right after. So you help out and shoot the guy. But you claim that isnt NLR because you were in the parking lot?

Im sorry but from what i understand thats breaking NLR and I think the warn should stand

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

I was literally inside pd after I respawned no prior knowledge of past life. Heard shots fired. Saw shot fired. Never left pd or went to the gate. I was opposite ends of the gate. Sniped and killed the guy shooting at the trooper

• Dislike 2

13 minutes ago, Parry said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

NLR isnt just going to the place you died it also includes engaging in any RP senerio with the person that killed you

You must wait 3 minutes before doing any RP senerio with the person that killed you 

the warn should still stand

Its Parry

2 minutes ago, Parry said:

NLR isnt just going to the place you died it also includes engaging in any RP senerio with the person that killed you

You must wait 3 minutes before doing any RP senerio with the person that killed you 

the warn should still stand

yeah huge -support on this you should honestly know better

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

48 minutes ago, Ryzen said:

I was literally inside pd after I respawned no prior knowledge of past life. Heard shots fired. Saw shot fired. Never left pd or went to the gate. I was opposite ends of the gate. Sniped and killed the guy shooting at the trooper

Shouldnt be using a sniper....

Anyways  -Support reasons above

pdhcdepcomm.png

2 hours ago, Parry said:

-Support

This in all ways is a fair warn don’t break nlr. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

13 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

NLR means that you do not remember anything from your past life, so helping out in the same shootout even while standing within PD is still NLR..

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

NLR means that you do not remember anything from your past life, so helping out in the same shootout even while standing within PD is still NLR..

I fucking walked out to the god damn pd parking lot not knowing of anything. I hear shots being fired in the area. I look past the gate and I see the person who was called over radio at that moment. I'm like oh shit shots fired. I know if I didn't help I would get yelled at and if I did help I would get yelled at. So at this point y'all need to chill and not the rules up your asses. This is one reason why I left because the rules are so far up your arses you live by them and eat by them.

• Dislike 3

look I understand your mad at everyone because of the warn but you dont have to be rude about it. Im sorry but you broke a rule weather or not you believe you did. You  broke NLR staff isnt just gonna look the other way at that. especially if your a sergeant major in PD like we said before you should know better.  And if you dont like the rules make a post to get them changed.

Its Parry

11 hours ago, Ryzen said:

I fucking walked out to the god damn pd parking lot not knowing of anything. I hear shots being fired in the area. I look past the gate and I see the person who was called over radio at that moment. I'm like oh shit shots fired. I know if I didn't help I would get yelled at and if I did help I would get yelled at. So at this point y'all need to chill and not the rules up your asses. This is one reason why I left because the rules are so far up your arses you live by them and eat by them.

wow how were you ever a staff member? clearly you don’t have a good grasp on the rules and you’re being extremely rude here. 

-support

-Suppoort

Dying and coming back to the same shootout is a breach of NLR, I explained this to you too.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 10/28/2020 at 11:20 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member