Funny's OR Application

[GL] funnyfish0

In Game Name:  funnyfish0

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:26039608

Job applying for : Research

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I've Honestly been in Research For A while, I mostly know how everything works. If O5 Research Needs some I've quality test Logs, I can make some Or at least try.  I'm Mostly Active in Research When I get the chance to be active, I think it'll be fun joining the O5 staff team. If I have fun in Other Branches I can have fun with O5 Researcher, I'm looking forward to make as many and more Quality test's Within Research, and O5 Researcher. It Will also allow me to help other researchers in thinking up better ideas and executing those ideas.  I have been on this server research and the rp that comes with it is one of my is very fun. I would also increase the creativity and allow me to do tests more easily. The other thing is O5 Staff has been my dream ever since I joined research on  I have always wanted this job and I think it would be a boost to test ideas and creativity. I care for my fellow researchers and I always will be here even if I'm not promoted to command I will always be in the branch because I wait. 

Why should we accept you: I Will mostly Be active on the Weekdays 4 to 5 hours, or more. I come up with great ideas and Test logs, I understand the rules and regulations of site administration. I Rarely do LOA's Because I'm mostly home, I'm gonna work hard. I also care for all the Enlisted in Research! Really cool people as well with command. I think I have what is necessary to  get in O5 research and I believe I would make a good addition to the OR Team. If I were inactive at all it's because i'm doing something In real Life or i'm playing on another branch.

Edited by [GL] funnyfish0

After looking through both RnD test logs and Research test logs, I can't see you having a test anywhere near recent. Not only that, but my times I've seen you as a D-class has been met with toxicity.  While you aren't always toxic, it's not a good fit for OR in my opinion, as you're meant to set an example even when you aren't on the job. 

With your activity and behavior in mind. This is a -support fron me

If you were to change, then I will gladly support you. But this time around I can't.

Edited by Consario
  • Like 1

-Support

-Inexperienced

-Needs more time in R&D

-A little to new to SCP-RP

-Needs to put more effort into R&D or Research first.

Sorry dude. But you need A LOT more time and experience before you’re ready for this. I have no doubt you could get the position someday. But that day is not today. I advise you work a lot harder in R&D  to reach this goal someday! A set goal in a set branch can make all the difference!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-Support

Sorry, but you do not qualify in my opinion. As of lately in Research you're not the most active from my perspective, hes not new to Scp-RP though. Like others stated you have not made much logs as of recent, which is a big no go for me. Finally I do think others fit in the position of O5 better unfortunately, try and work on more quality logs. If you honestly need help making logs just contact me or maybe Karen ( Not sure about him cause he big baby man )

-OR1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 10/28/2020 at 2:19 AM, NeoID said:

-Support

-Inexperienced

-Needs more time in R&D

Sorry dude. But you need A LOT more time and experience before you’re ready for this. I have no doubt you could get the position someday. But that day is not today. I advise you work a lot harder in R&D  to reach this goal someday! A set goal in a set branch can make all the difference!

wait who are you?

-support

~OM4

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

-Inexperienced

-Needs more time in R&D

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-Support

-Inexperienced

-Needs more time in R&D

-OH1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

• Bread locked this topic